India to host Afghanistan for their first test match

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Why do greenbros love pretending to be Afghans?  Maybe all the pillaging left some sort of memory in their DNA.   Wannabe Pukhtoonism is strong in the naPaakistan.  

First of all there live twice as many Pakhtuns in Pakistan then Afghanistan - Maybe a fact you did not know.

Second of all, Alhamdullilah I am not Pakistani.:wp8:

10 hours ago, afghankhan said:

First of all there live twice as many Pakhtuns in Pakistan then Afghanistan - Maybe a fact you did not know.

Second of all, Alhamdullilah I am not Pakistani.:wp8:

You can either be proud Afghani or apologetic Pakistani. BTW didnt Windies Lahore trip recently got cancelled with reason put forward was air pollution.

Bottomline is its not easy to live next to Pakistan. They export terrorist either side. Now they can export terrorist towards India so they export pollution.

I wont be surprised if they nuke Lahore just so that radioactivity will reac Amritsar

8 hours ago, mishra said:

You can either be proud Afghani or apologetic Pakistani. BTW didnt Windies Lahore trip recently got cancelled with reason put forward was air pollution.

Bottomline is its not easy to live next to Pakistan. They export terrorist either side. Now they can export terrorist towards India so they export pollution.

I wont be surprised if they nuke Lahore just so that radioactivity will reac Amritsar

It's Afghan, not Afghani. Similarly it's Indian, not Indiani.

I agree with the terrorist view. Afghans has suffered the most.

Not sure about exporting pollution to India..

21 minutes ago, afghankhan said:

It's Afghan, not Afghani. Similarly it's Indian, not Indiani.

I agree with the terrorist view. Afghans has suffered the most.

Not sure about exporting pollution to India..

India has industries and a problem with a lot of vehicles...Sure the govt has turned a blind eye to pollution control...it is easier to have 0 pollution in Pak/Afghanistan where the mode of transport is still camels,etc. and instead of cars there is a abundance of goats.

Now industries in India release pollution in the open while in Pak/Afghan most explosives and harmful chemicals etc are kept indoors from US drones.

that is why maybe less pollution.

Edited by maniac
On 12/12/2017 at 5:14 PM, maniac said:

India has industries and a problem with a lot of vehicles...Sure the govt has turned a blind eye to pollution control...it is easier to have 0 pollution in Pak/Afghanistan where the mode of transport is still camels,etc. and instead of cars there is a abundance of goats.

Now industries in India release pollution in the open while in Pak/Afghan most explosives and harmful chemicals etc are kept indoors from US drones.

that is why maybe less pollution.

There are no camels in Afghanistan.

You have 1.3-1.5 billion people in India and still growing. That's the main source of pollution. Even if they all used donkey and camels to transport themselves you would still produce more pollution then Afghanistan with a population of 30-40 million.

Edited by afghankhan