Wriddhiman Saha ruled out of Afghanistan Test, DK named as replacement

Life is funny. It is not like DK got his form just now. He has been pretty consistent in domestic tournaments.  I remember he once had a great season with Mumbai and did reasonably ok in champions trophy. 

Seems all he needed was more fame and support. One T20 finish and one season as IPL captain and suddenly people like him and are supporting him.. 

47 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

Life is funny. It is not like DK got his form just now. He has been pretty consistent in domestic tournaments.  I remember he once had a great season with Mumbai and did reasonably ok in champions trophy. 

Seems all he needed was more fame and support. One T20 finish and one season as IPL captain and suddenly people like him and are supporting him.. 

His bad luck was being tagged as a WK batsmen and playing in the same era as Dhoni . I have no doubts had he been just a batsmen would have a far more successful international career by now . Playing for that one spot against Dhoni is too much pressure .  

On 6/2/2018 at 4:35 AM, philcric said:

Better choice than Pappu Patel.

Considering that the next tour is to UK, DK is the right option.

If it was the beginning of a long home season, may be they could have given a debut to Pant.

No he's not.DK is TERrible against swing and seam.