Jump to content
tweaker

2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

@Khota a.k.a the Ganguly lover.  Ab kya karoge (kahoge)?

DHaRAM Sankat 

 

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Some of the selections by Ganguly are always puzzling. Not playing Kumble in the final cost the WC. Dhawan has not done anything exceptional but has outscored the other two when given an opportunity.

No it wasnt, kumble was struggling in odi cricket that time and was a liabilty in field 

zak, nehra, srinath were in outstanding form in that Wc and they cudnt have been dropped 
 

Kumble did play the VB series in Aus, we didnt win that

Kumble played against Aus in 1999 wc, didnt get a single wkt

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DHaRAM Sankat 

 

No it wasnt, kumble was struggling in odi cricket that time and was a liabilty in field 

zak, nehra, srinath were in outstanding form in that Wc and they cudnt have been dropped 
 

Kumble did play the VB series in Aus, we didnt win that

Kumble played against Aus in 1999 wc, didnt get a single wkt

And the result was?

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Khota said:

And the result was?

result of 

Final - we lost

When we played with kumble against that side we lost 

Doesnt matter against that side nothing wud have worked on most days 

 

N btw kumble n bhajji played the league game against australia in 2003 wc and the result was we lost the game

 

Also bhajji n kumble played against a series against Australia after world cup knws as TVS cup and result was we lost at home ......at home bhajji n kumble cudnt beat them and u expect them to win a game in Sa against that aussie

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DkJ_eZzUYAEm50m.jpg:large

 

Looks like we are playing with Same-XI

 

It is not bad decision to keep Dhawan, if he fails again: He will probably get a boot out of of squad for last 2 test matches. Shaw or Mayank will be replacement. 

 

Pujara is on par with Ishant Sharma when it comes to batting in England. He is beyond horrible. Dhawan would be making come back in test #4 if we select Puji.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

It is not bad decision to keep Dhawan, if he fails again: He will probably get a boot out of of squad for last 2 test matches. Shaw or Mayank will be replacement. 

Sometimes i wonder how much does he have to fail more , even if he gets booted out he will return to smash lanka, WI type of team regain his place

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

result of 

Final - we lost

When we played with kumble against that side we lost 

Doesnt matter against that side nothing wud have worked on most days 

 

N btw kumble n bhajji played the league game against australia in 2003 wc and the result was we lost the game

 

Also bhajji n kumble played against a series against Australia after world cup knws as TVS cup and result was we lost at home ......at home bhajji n kumble cudnt beat them and u expect them to win a game in Sa against that aussie

 

 

And you conveniently forgot how the pace battery was leaking runs. Atleast we had a fighting chance with Kumble, we had no chance with other three. If I am not mistaken Spinner was the most economical among Indian bowlers.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sometimes i wonder how much does he have to fail more , even if he gets booted out he will return to smash lanka, WI type of team regain his place

 

Everytime he gets an opportunity he outperforms the others. You seem to have a personal problem with him.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

It is not bad decision to keep Dhawan, if he fails again: He will probably get a boot out of of squad for last 2 test matches. Shaw or Mayank will be replacement. 

 

Pujara is on par with Ishant Sharma when it comes to batting in England. He is beyond horrible. Dhawan would be making come back in test #4 if we select Puji.

Even if it's not 100% confirmed,I wanted to see someone else in place of Pandya

Regarding Dhawan,well yes Pujara doesn't fill us with any confidence but still he is a safer catcher of the two,so I would have played him for that

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Khota said:

Everytime he gets an opportunity he outperforms the others. You seem to have a personal problem with him.

doesnt change the fact that he still is a failure. ganguly has said nothing wrong- he said he has done nothing in these condition. Making 5 runs more then others opener doesnt change anything, atleast those guys will save their place on past showing .....what confidence does he give

 

If i had a personal problem with him, i will question place in ODI side to which i dnt 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

And you conveniently forgot how the pace battery was leaking runs. Atleast we had a fighting chance with Kumble, we had no chance with other three. If I am not mistaken Spinner was the most economical among Indian bowlers.

U think australia hasnt smashed us 300 + when kumble played

 

Ind vs aus 2003 bengaluru odi, aus made 347 and kumble eco was 6.66 in those days 

 

We had no chance with anyone, they smashed everyone even murali in 2007 WC final

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Anything but pledging for opponent teams. 

He supports India bro must have not done the pledging intentionally after all he also wants good things for Indian Cricket.Some times emotions get the better of you that might be the reason for his pledge but he is a genuine Indian supporter brother.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×