Is this guy Pujara for real

putrevus

Cheteshwar Pujara (1/2) (talking to Sky Sports): I've been batting really well. I didn't score too many runs this season, but in county I was batting well. I didn't get many runs so it is good to be amongst the runs. We are in a good position at this stage. You do fret if you don't get runs, but the way I was batting in the nets and the way I was moving my feet, I knew a good score was just a game away from a big score. I missed out on a hundred today, but it's good to get 72. (About his omission from the first Test) It's tough to sit out of the team, due to the team combination, but it's good to be back in the team and scoring runs. Maybe I would've started the series if I didn't play county (laughs), but it's always good to play county cricket, and I played on some challenging pitches in England during the county season; on those, sometimes you do get out, but it was good to have that preparation.

Mr.Pujara you didn’t cross double digits in most of your innings in county cricket and yet you have nerve to say you batted well.

You have stunk county cricket . With your preparation you should have done well but you have done nothing and this is third test.

I have not seen more delusional player than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Cheteshwar Pujara (1/2) (talking to Sky Sports): I've been batting really well. I didn't score too many runs this season, but in county I was batting well. I didn't get many runs so it is good to be amongst the runs. We are in a good position at this stage. You do fret if you don't get runs, but the way I was batting in the nets and the way I was moving my feet, I knew a good score was just a game away from a big score. I missed out on a hundred today, but it's good to get 72. (About his omission from the first Test) It's tough to sit out of the team, due to the team combination, but it's good to be back in the team and scoring runs. Maybe I would've started the series if I didn't play county (laughs), but it's always good to play county cricket, and I played on some challenging pitches in England during the county season; on those, sometimes you do get out, but it was good to have that preparation.

Mr.Pujara you didn’t cross double digits in most of your innings in county cricket and yet you have nerve to say you batted well.

You have stunk county cricket . With your preparation you should have done well but you have done nothing and this is third test.

I have not seen more delusional player than

He himself is acknowledging he didn’t play first test due to poor run in county 

He is not wrong, preparation has helped to some degree demonstrated with him being comfortable with the swing and pace

i think he faced most balls after Kohli

but as usual needs to up the ante, get his his SR closer to 40-45, yesterday was going at good SR

then Butler stopped that catch, and Pujara went into complete lockdown, shutters down

Dropped at 40 off 94 balls, after that added 32 off 114 balls! 

He needs to improve his ability to read game scenario, Day 3 (best time to bat at Trent Bridge), fast bowlers tiring, Rashid bowling, ball was older than 30 overs, fielders tiring

played 200 balls, that should have been easy 100

Anyways as long as he sees off the new ball beyond 30 overs, his job in the series will be satisfactory, anything above 40 runs can be considered bonus, hopefully Kohli, Rahane cash in 

would score once in a blue moon like this(yesterday's performance is the maximum range this hack possess)  and then opens his loud mouth for boasting.From his stance at the crease itself, it is clear that he has no reflexes what so ever.The thought of Shastri with limited shots( flick to leg side being one) comes to  mind, but even Shastri when settled down really scored big hundreds.Sooner a replacement is found for 1st down position, better it is for the team

No3 is such an important role and he puts so much pressure on others due to his inability to rotate strike.

I expect more from batsmen, again it was Kohli who had to shoulder the burden. The point is I don’t have see anyone else doing anything significant in this team if Kohli fails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this man needs to do it for the team ..... if he can do even 1/3rd(means playing to his full potential) of what the great Dravid did,

the entire cricket fans of the nation will be sooooo grateful to him.Tomorrow is such a vital day of the entire tour and he is the most decisive factor. He needs to do it for the team

Edited by rtmohanlal
10 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

this man needs to do it for the team ..... if he can do even 1/3rd(means playing to his full potential) of what the great Dravid did,

the entire cricket fans of the nation will be sooooo grateful to him.Tomorrow is such a vital day of the entire tour and he is the most decisive factor. He needs to do it for the team

what lol, most decisive factor!? ,

every day has been most vital day of the every tour for him