Ayodhya Verdict

Global.Baba

Ayodhya temple will be on jihadi hit list till the end of time. Muslims are not happy with their 5 acres mosque despite Babri masjid not having been used for prayers much before 1992. Muslims will never let us be in peace, no room for complacency....I think each and every important temple in India is now a target for Islamists, and they will strike just like they repeatedly do in Amarnath. 

Also prayers for minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh, post 1992 at least 30 temples were razed to the ground in Pak, 200 in BD apart from many riots targeting the Hindus there. Those extremists will be itching to conduct more rapes and pogroms. 

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I am worried about the fellow Pakistani Hindu community. 

Last time, when the Babri Masjid was destroyed, then we saw burning of 40 temples across Pakistan, and poor Hindus were attacked. And in one city, there was no Hindu temple, thus the religious Muslims burnt a Christian Church in that city. After that they started kidnapping the HIndu girls and forcefully made them to change their religion. Also the wealthy Hindus were kidnapped and huge money was demanded for their release.

A Hindu friend from Sindh migrated to India. But after a decade he returned back, complaining that neither Indian government gave him the citizenship, nor the permission to open his drug store (as he had in Pakistan), and as Bhail (lower caste) he was victimised in India more than Pakistan. It is an utter shame for Indian government for not granting citizenship to Pakistani Hindus. 

Express your worries about Pak Hindus on a Pak forum, what use of posting all that here? Use your time to change the mindset of your fellow countrymen. 

Hindu victimized in India more than Pakistan, yeah I totally get it :hysterical:

Reg citizenship bill, that is being blocked by your favorite secular parties in opposition here, BJP wants to ease the process. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Reg citizenship bill, that is being blocked by your favorite secular parties in opposition here, BJP wants to ease the process. 

I fully support BJP if it really provides Pakistani Hindus with this security. 

Situation in Pakistan is worse, and it is difficult to assume that things will change for Pakistani Hindus in the near future. 

With my limited abilities, I do try to defend the fellow Human Beings (in this case Pakistani Hindus) as much as I can. 

While it is acceptable for BJP/RSS guys to celebrate this occasion hope they don't view Hinduism through the Hindi belt prism. Many (like me) who aren't particularly attached to Lord Ram stand by our brethren during this occasion, but can't forget the betrayal in Sabarimala and Tripura, even Jallikkattu for that matter (but that turned out ok thanks to help from unexpected quarters). I don't think you can exclude the sentiments of Hindus from other quarters of the country just because they aren't of much political use. For millions, Ayyappa takes precedence over Ram, 10s of millions will say the same about shakti in the eastern parts. 

Edited by Gollum