Australian commentators insult Mayank Agarwal and Ranji Trophy

tweaker

27 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Indians are a joke, a racist country and what Kerry said was tongue in cheek, but Indians don't understand sarcasm Indians are quick to play the racist card when they are the most racist in the world. Calling Kerry a racist is a disgrace the guy is not a racist he has never uttered any racist comments, Indians are fools.

new excuse for prejudice and casual racism - you don't understand the 'humour'.  BS.

@OzGirl some rapid fire questions

1.Is Imran STD Khan a good world leader?

2.Part1 Who was faster Lee or Shoaib?

2.Part2: Did Shoaib chuck?

3. Is bacon tasty? And do you eat it?

4. Should  Fawad Ahmed aka Alcohol Ahmed’s demands of not wearing sponsor logos justified?

Just want to know an Aussie take of this. 

Edited by maniac
22 minutes ago, maniac said:

4. Should  Fawad Ahmed aka Alcohol Ahmed’s demands of not wearing sponsor logos justified?

That will out her or him lol

13 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

That will out her or him lol

:laugh: you can clearly identify a fan’s nationality by their posting style lol

There are some decent Pak fans here like Asim and Cric_fan who sure troll us but it is within the boundaries of good taste. We have to take it when we dish it out too and they earned their trolling. The other extreme ones don’t last too long obviously.

The Bangladesh fans are missing thanks to DK (your fav player :giggle: ) Think he has put them on a temporary hiatus. His greatest contribution to Indian cricket and looks like it will end up that way.

The Srilankan ones on this forum well they have been missing. Looks like they are busy auditioning for their cricket team as these days looks like anyone can make it to the Srilankan side.

Then there are the likes of Tattieboy etc who again troll Indian fans in a harmless way but you can clearly tell by their humor sensibilities that they are not padosis in disguise.

This ozgirl is clearly a Pakistani lol

Edited by maniac
43 minutes ago, maniac said:

1. Yes

2. Lee

3. Yes

4. Bacon is yummy, yes I do, bacon, pork, ham etc I also eat beef which isn't banned in Australia, and we don't go around killing people who eat beef or pork.

5. Don't know who he is and I don't care either.

Thank you, next.

Edited by OzGirl
6 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Let’s not play the racist card here. O’Keeffe has a weird sense of humor. I do not care for it, but it is not racist. But the commentary is horrible overall.

The best to counter criticism is win.

I still don’t know where racism came from in the thread. I have seen anyone even mentioned that. Attack is best form of defense for @OzGirl or banggirl. It was insulting for a country with almost 100 years of FC.

Edited by gattaca
59 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

@OzGirl and others 

can we all please calm down and stop insulting respective countries. 

If I were the ozgirl, I would also rant out if I see the kind of garbage which was there in this thread. For love of god, can’t we all put constructive posts rather than throwing rude, insulting remarks through out this forum. 

Indians get very hurt when Kerry was just being sarcastic, the Indians on here have abused me calling Australia a convict country etc, when Indians need to take a good hard look at themselves, calling me a Pakistani ( Pakistani) which is racist here in Australia and considering the fact I am not from Pakistani just goes to show how racist Indians are.

Fix your own country before trying to degrade my wonderful country, where I have more rights as a woman than India.

Edited by OzGirl
typo
1 hour ago, OzGirl said:

Indians get very hurt when Kerry was just being sarcastic, the Indians on here have abused me calling Australia a convict country etc, when Indians need to take a good hard look at themselves, calling me a Pakistani ( Pakistani) which is racist here in Australia and considering the fact I am not from Pakistani just goes to show how racist Indians are.

Fix your own country before trying to degrade my wonderful country, where I have more rights as a woman than India.

No one called Kerry o Keefe a racist. We all thought he was an idiot and more importantly unfunny.

You can discuss cricket or criticize players, but some of your comments “fix your country” and “women’s right” on an unrelated topic on an online forum really???

One thing is for sure, you may be a man or a woman or trans or an Aussie or Srilankan or Pakistani but at the  end of the day you are a clear moron :laugh: I am just pointing out what you have proved for yourself unless it is a gimmick online persona but then again you yourself say it is the real you, the “oz girl”

calling someone Pakistani is not a racial slur you idiot. Pakistan is a nation and Infact they are the same race as Indians. The very fact that Pakistani is a racial slur in Australia doesn’t give glowing reviews of your nation now does it.

I bet my post will go over your head but as I said earlier GTFO here if you have no value to add.

On 12/27/2018 at 4:29 AM, OzGirl said:

1. Yes

2. Lee

3. Yes

4. Bacon is yummy, yes I do, bacon, pork, ham etc I also eat beef which isn't banned in Australia, and we don't go around killing people who eat beef or pork.

Thank you, next.

Pakka Pakistani hai ye  :cantstop:

Edited by beetle
5 hours ago, OzGirl said:

1. Yes

2. Lee

3. Yes

Thank you, next.

You guys stole and wiped out an entire generation of native population the moment you landed. There is no one else left to kill. lol

3 hours ago, OzGirl said:

You are not even Australian, stop pretending lol. Your English is very desi. From your sentence construction and mistakes it's clear that you're not a native speaker. bhai tum rahne do, tumse na ho payega :cantstop:

Edited by zep1706