Jump to content
Trichromatic

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Baroda is multi cultural. Also a lot of folks from overseas including NRIs visit it every year. Many attend its universities too from all over India / abroad. People from Baroda also travel a lot abroad  .... it is one of the cities in Ind where you can get westernized 

 

Yes Baroda is multi cultural .just 3 day ago seen a example "mummy Papa Aaj m karke Aya hu " bhag okat Ni h is Pandya ki asa bolne ki .....not for u :phehe:its only for idiot Pandya .

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: dude gujratis in the USA look for matches in Swami Narayan temple and there is nothing wrong with that and are very conservative. You make it seem like Baroda is like Las Vegas or something. What IvY league school did Pandya go to anyways :laugh:

 

Stop defending his moronic behavior. Rahul is from Bangalore a much more cosmopolitan city than Baroda and he came across much bearable.

There are all types of ppl. Conservative, modern, or whatever everywhere .... even in west there are conservatives 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Are u sure abt this comment like this bring bcci in tough spot?... Thankfully moron pandya dint say it.

yes heard from reliable sources 

Its franchises who is doing it.....franchises do everything to keep players happy. M pretty sure many wud be paid in diff ways as well.....

BCCI cant control everything

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, beetle said:

You think talking about women like they are for sex objects is not harmful like destroying public property?

..that too by public figure ...

portraying himself as player (which came across as showfoff) does not make women sex objects , we find it taboo that women can also have so many causal flings

he has named any women or any individual ....

 

Who is getting harmed?

 

55 minutes ago, beetle said:

Ladki hogi to bolegi...

 

Most likely this guy is just talking bullshit to appear like a stud...but why talk in such a vulgar and cheap manner?

What is vulgar to u isnt to many ....m ok with what he said. I can understand his tone n everything . Problem is when ministers says offending things regd rapes. He is talking about sex which has consent. 

Many ppl find women wearing short clothes vulgar

For generation women who worked in field acting were looked down upon 

 

Its how we look at things

55 minutes ago, beetle said:

Point is.....why do you have a problem with people giving their opinion?

Opinion n moral policing is diff 

M sharing my opinion which is a counter argument to urs 

 

opinion - i think he said wrong

moral policing - he shudnt say that , he shud be likes this n that . 

55 minutes ago, beetle said:

He acted like a creep and people are calling him that.

fair enough call him to ......but the outrage to make BCCI act on it n make him say sorry is to much 

N lets not forget the outrage started with him calling kohli better then sachin and this statement gave public ammunition 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes heard from reliable sources 

Its franchises who is doing it.....franchises do everything to keep players happy. M pretty sure many wud be paid in diff ways as well.....

BCCI cant control everything

Yes Nita Ambani is the head madam supplying these cheerleaders to poor innocent Hardik Pandya.

 

Looks like Ambani are diversifying their businesses I guess. Like “jio” this business should be called “thoko”

 

How ridiculous does that sound.

 

Pretty sure MI management will be pissed off with his comments because cheerleaders are recruited by them as well .

 

Anyway I think his comments showed how dumb he is. Doesn’t deserve a ban or a harsh punishment. However most of us have  a problem with people interpreting this as “cool” . These are not dignified.

 

You can be funny and charming in other ways as well

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yes Nita Ambani is the head madam supplying these cheerleaders to poor innocent Hardik Pandya.

 

Looks like Ambani are diversifying their businesses I guess. Like “jio” this business should be called “thoko”

 

How ridiculous does that sound.

why dnt u come n work here in mumbai among of of these event mngmt or somewere around the circle n then make that comment 

rather sitting miles away n making assumption. Try ull get shockers of ur life 

 

U think i dnt knw what pandya mssgs to these models on instagrams....what they were saying on show .....oh well i knw many are my frends and i have seen those mssgs 

The point he doesnt have an issue and so doesnt those models ..........who are we

 

how he wanna portrays himself is his choice ......... atleast he is not putting a fake image 

26 minutes ago, maniac said:

 

Pretty sure MI management will be pissed off with his comments because cheerleaders are recruited by them as well .

Pretty sure they ll laugh it off, MI aint filled with conservative ppl who hasnt gone out of their coccon 

 

If they were really serious about anything shud have dropped bhajji from franchise post slapping sreesanth . Coz that is hurting someone not only physically n mentally and 10 match ban was to less.....shud have been responsible then n dropped him from franchise only 

 

Did u hear anything from RCB when gayle made that comment on live air to the girl who was taking her interview

These franchise dont care damn inside....for showoff they ll do it but deep inside its a business 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

How is Pandya not stupid?

 

This was not a live show. He could have reviewed it. 

 

World Cup is in 5 months from now. He didn't realize that any small controversy can put their career in danger?

 

Maybe he didn't realize that the country has become so Chewtiya that he could be under the threat of being dropped from the World Cup over some casual remarks made during an Entertainment Programme. 

 

As if the performance of a player is not the sole criteria for being included in the squad anymore now they are also expected to make statements that are strictly compatible with the norms decided by the ones who reserve the right to be outraged over anything that they disagree with. 

 

Aajkal Bahot fazool ka time hai logo ke paas apna khoon jalane ke liye.

Edited by rageaddict

Share this post


Link to post

Did not see the interview, but read snippets. This is what separates class from chewtiyas like this. Don't worry. Pandu and Kallu will never be great. Pandu thinks he has black in him? 

 

He acts like those white guys who trying to talk ebonics and hand movements. Hey Pandu, how big is your deek size? Pencil size does not qualify you as a homie, you phecking desi dehati! :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

diff is our society has become way to sensitive for no reason specially with social media which has given everyone a voice

@Ankit_sharma03 you are using the same voice to defend disgusting obscene crap said by HP on national television. BCCI should come down hard on this despicable behavior, issue a 6 month ban on HP and KLR , latter being a useless cricketer as well.

Share this post


Link to post

^ thats why i am saying bcci should ban these guys incl for ipl and wc, 6 months issue the ban. As employer they can enforce code of conduct and issue the ban. No one (not kohli) is more than the game and society, and these cheap crap obscene guys think they can say crap on national tv and get away. Slap them with punishments.

Edited by fineleg

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, fineleg said:

^ thats why i am saying bcci should ban these guys incl for ipl and wc, 6 months issue the ban. As employer they can enforce code of conduct and issue the ban. No one (not kohli) is more than the game and society, and these cheap crap obscene guys think they can say crap on national tv and get away. Slap them with punishments.

Sanskari naari fineleg

 

You go girl :cheer5:

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, sandsaims said:

Thanks to Pandya not many people seem to have paid attention to when Rahul said he was out till 5am on match day when India played the windies in a T20I. How come this is being allowed in a professional setup?

I believe he also said he was ashamed of it. Even though we all are ashamed of KLR, some brownie points for having a guilty conscience.

 

Pandya on the other hand :wall:

 

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Disagree dont belittle the values of casual sex for those who can do it as a single or with cosent of their spouse.

No one is saying that doing casual sex with consent is wrong :facepalm:what the point is that dont be so crass and uncivilised about it in public especially when you are representing your country. He is more than welcome to shag hundreds of cheerleaders if he wants, kudos to him- but one should keep stuff like this under wraps esp in the age of rampant social media.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

No one is saying that doing casual sex with consent is wrong :facepalm:what the point is that dont be so crass and uncivilised about it in public especially when you are representing your country. He is more than welcome to shag hundreds of cheerleaders if he wants, kudos to him- but one should keep stuff like this under wraps esp in the age of rampant social media.

Oh yeah pandya was being a douchebag. I was merely responding to beetle at face value of her comment. You should not read what is not written my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post

Can anyone assume these are the sort of parents that will be cool with him discussing how many chicks he has banged.

 

Atleast Maa kaa soch liya hota is bakwas ko karne se pehle. I want to ask Hardik- would he be ok with his sister telling him the same stuff ( if he had one)?

hardik-pandya-how-a-baroda-boy-fought-the-financial-crisis-to-become-india-s-new-superstar-740x400-2-1498137803.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Can anyone assume these are the sort of parents that will be cool with him discussing how many chicks he has banged.

 

Atleast Maa kaa soch liya hota is bakwas ko karne se pehle. I want to ask Hardik- would he be ok with his sister telling him the same stuff ( if he had one)?

hardik-pandya-how-a-baroda-boy-fought-the-financial-crisis-to-become-india-s-new-superstar-740x400-2-1498137803.jpg

At least his dad should slipper him when he goes back to India, for this TV interview.

Hope social media now addresses him as Scumbag Hardik from now on #scumbagHardik

They should hound him on twitter and insta so he no longer dares to operate these social media accts.

Edited by fineleg

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Pandya should learn from our Shami Bhai. Bahar se ekdum masoom aur bhola lagta hai aur andar se utna hi bada casanova. Pandya ne jitni larkiyo se bat bhi nahi ki hogi life mein usse zyada toh Shami Bhai abhi tak apne lapete me le chuke honge.

 

A hero we don't deserve.:hatsoff:

:phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

exactluy dunia men 500 problems waha kisi ka dhyaan nhin , aisi baaton pe time waste karo aur isko 2 hafte baad sabne bhul jaana hai 

Yeah, people should start focusing on those 500 issues and stop watching cricket.

 

Indians follow game like cricket because they have lot of faaltu time. That's how these guys have made money and not because just of talent. Player of similar level in others sports make pennies.

 

Can't have it both ways. Get rich because of stupidity of public, use that money as leverage and then don't care about same stupid public.

Share this post


Link to post

Problems BCCI need to address right now

Pandya

Dadu

MSD

Dhoni

Shastri

Bewda Coach 

KL Rahul

Sanjay Manjrekar

Trundler epidemic (Thakur,Kaul, Chahar etc etc)

TTF’s (Pandey, Pappu Patel etc)

Ravi Ashwin’s booty 

Jadeja’s LOI batting

 

before people think I am being negative on Indian cricket, I am being very positive. You know things are good when Manjrekar and Trundler epidemic are low in the chain of problems.

 

Share this post


Link to post



actually
its a knwn secret that the franchise owners provide these girls to most cricketers .....

What I know is it is the top , powerful players who gets free access to this girls.
For others , they are subject to approval from franchise owners and/or are rewards for good performances

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Problems BCCI need to address right now

Pandya

Dadu

MSD

Dhoni

Shastri

Bewda Coach 

KL Rahul

Sanjay Manjrekar

Trundler epidemic (Thakur,Kaul, Chahar etc etc)

TTF’s (Pandey, Pappu Patel etc)

Ravi Ashwin’s booty 

Jadeja’s LOI batting

 

before people think I am being negative on Indian cricket, I am being very positive. You know things are good when Manjrekar and Trundler epidemic are low in the chain of problems.

 

I thought you were leaving from ICF. What happened :phehe: Such a long post for this useless topic LOL

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, diga said:

Bollywood's concept of sexism/misogyny is much different than the rest of the country... And wannabe's like Pandya will always get attracted to glitz & would do anything to fit into the clique

Bollywood is tied into the mafia and now cricket too with kaptan being married to an actress. I hope you would have followed the rape in JK and the reaction of bollywood to it. I don't know why people still watch their movies.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Audiophile said:

He acts like those white guys who trying to talk ebonics and hand movements. Hey Pandu, how big is your deek size? Pencil size does not qualify you as a homie, you phecking desi dehati! :wall:

 

nah .. he is trying to be black 

he said he is little bit black in a cheeky way , not sure what he actually meant 

Share this post


Link to post

Pandya is stupid to say such things on media platform. His comments about parents were silly. But then these are kids and Karan Johar is well matured to use these young kids to gain him more show publicity by creating a discussion to make them so bold and reveal. Fukl marks to Karan for that. He has fooled the kiddos and gained more eyeballs. He is the winner here.

 

Pandya is a nut case as proved by this show. Lot of people have 5-10 girlfriends but I doubt people who are not in media professionals go on public platform and tell it. Probably he is dumb to think it is only he who dates so many girls and was boasting about something which a lot of people have done.Should have known that such things should be disclosed with friends and not to the world.

 

BCCI is right to react. Public throws money by subscribing sports channels, hotstars, creting positive reactions about Indian cricket, brand shopping etc etc. Just like why sponsors put pressure on CA to ban Smith,Bancroft and Warner. Nobody would buy their brands.Brands discontinued their contracts.Even county team dropped Bancroft. Similarly BCCI realising people are unhappy with this show, they have pulled the trigger as a result of which we see the apology.BCCI is his employer and have the right to do so.Nothing wrong about it 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, sandsaims said:

Thanks to Pandya not many people seem to have paid attention to when Rahul said he was out till 5am on match day when India played the windies in a T20I. How come this is being allowed in a professional setup?

This.

I was shocked that he casually admitted it too.

But you could tell from his face that he felt..oops and then said it happendd only once.

Share this post


Link to post

this kind of buffoonery should not be defended. These self styled rockstars need to learn a thing or two from the likes of Sachin, Dravid, Dhoni and niow Kohli. Being crass in the name of funny should not be tolerated.

These Bollywood stars have showed their class once in that "roast" .  Ind cricket cant stoop to that level

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

BCCI Babus got too much time. Even i think Pandya is a pathetic person, but it doesn't mean BCCI can control his actions not related to cricket. 

BCCI can, although if CoA wasn't there then I guess bcci wouldn't have done it publicly. 

 

They would have just informed these two and directed others.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, people should start focusing on those 500 issues and stop watching cricket.

 

Indians follow game like cricket because they have lot of faaltu time. That's how these guys have made money and not because just of talent. Player of similar level in others sports make pennies.

 

Can't have it both ways. Get rich because of stupidity of public, use that money as leverage and then don't care about same stupid public.

watch cricket 

KWK was not cricket . 

Do public even care about their own opinion coz they change it every day 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, fineleg said:

@Ankit_sharma03 you are using the same voice to defend disgusting obscene crap said by HP on national television. BCCI should come down hard on this despicable behavior, issue a 6 month ban on HP and KLR , latter being a useless cricketer as well.

Ban ....taliban mat bano

Share this post


Link to post

Some dickheadedness and byproduct of the superstar culture. This is the kind of behavior common across highly paid sportsmen who think they have won it all.

 

Pandya I am sure models himself on successful athletes in NBA etc. Hopefully some sense comes to him and he gets this right people to guide him.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, fineleg said:

@Ankit_sharma03 you are using the same voice to defend disgusting obscene crap said by HP on national television. BCCI should come down hard on this despicable behavior, issue a 6 month ban on HP and KLR , latter being a useless cricketer as well.

 

and then bring sharia law to india :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×