Congress Ally Kumaraswamy Backs Mamata Banerjee for PM, Says She Has ‘All Capabilities’ !!!

velu

22 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

So you want India to be divided over Hindi v/s Non -Hindi politics ? No Thanks.

Hindi and the native language goes hand in hand for many of us. Lol @ Southies expecting Non-Hindi speaking states outside South India to join hands with them and clash against Hindi States,  you Linguistic Chauvinists would just love it but thats never going to happen. 

Most of the linguistic chauvinists I have come across are either atheists or ek bori rice types receiving funding from foreign NGOs to spread their malicious agenda.

This guy sounds like one of those people.

I have many complaints with BJP, they have pissed me off quite a lot actually. But never am I going to vote for any of the opposition parties, there is no PVNR, Sardar Patel or LB Shastri type leader in their ranks....they will sell the nation at the first opportunity. I will vote for NDA swallowing my ego/anger/frustration and I suggest all sensible ICFers to do the same (or other similar parties like BJD, AGP, SS, AIADMK etc depending on your constituency...spend a couple of hours studying about your constituency and see where the parties stand, if BJP can't win make sure the UPA and other loonies too don't get an easy ride, do some tactical voting like the Muslims), we can question Modi and co but don't make the mistake of 2004. The dynasty crooks and that ecosystem will only take our country backwards, reverse economic gains, shut down all scam related files, do minority appeasement at the cost of our dharmic roots and come with vengeance at nationalists, army, CRPF, Hinduism etc.

This is not the time to punish BJP/NDA, they can be taught lessons at the local levels. But when it comes to national politics so many things have to be considered like defence, internal security, foreign affairs, control over vital institutions etc. Hopefully if Modi is voted back to power he can be more proactive, can you imagine JNU gang and urban maoists under Mamata's PMship? Hell she recently allowed an anti-India Bangladeshi jihadi cleric to preach in Bengal....if she gets Delhi our existence will be at stake. Don't over analyze stuff, all of us know very well what happened in UPA 1/2 and the calibre of the opposition leaders who sided with Pakistan in the aftermath of 26/11 terror attack and surgical strikes...A vote for those cockroaches is a vote against the country and believe me if they come to power, our chewtiya qaum will deserve everything it gets, don't cry then. 
AGP is out of NDA

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

So you want India to be divided over Hindi v/s Non -Hindi politics ? No Thanks. 

Hindi and the native language goes hand in hand for many of us. Lol @ Southies expecting Non-Hindi speaking states outside South India to join hands with them and clash against Hindi States,  you Linguistic Chauvinists would just love it but thats never going to happen. 

He is a fu'ked up brain...only look things from North India - South India perspective. Let it be cricket or politics, this guy has only 1 agenda. One of the most irritating posters in ICF. One day he was saying me, I am not welcome in Bangalore...as if Bangalore is his personal property :laugh:

Edited by Austin 3:!6

4 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

Do they speak seperate language in Gujarat? Modi sounds like a Hindi bakt to me. 

Make it a South or East Indian criteria then. And no Srini mama is out of the question. 

Non-Hindi states should come together and create one party. This garbage at the centre has been going on far too long. 

I empathize with some of the insecurities of brothers and sisters from the South. But do you really think the current opposition can address those grievances? Even if they do, don't you think they will create 1000 other Frankensteins that will slowly but surely eat away our country. Is it ok to hope for a bit extra (state level) at the cost of India's overall economy, corruption, institutions, national security, foreign affairs etc? You want to lash out a BJP, sure do it in the state polls or municipal polls. 

Not for a moment am I suggesting that Modi and BJP are faultless. Far from it, and I am sure many ICFers here share my sentiment. The person you are disagreeing with @Stradlater himself is far from being a BJP supporter. I have read more posts of his criticizing Modi govt/RSS/Yogi etc than speaking in their favor. But sometimes for the greater good we need to make choices we may not entirely be on board with. 

You want a Southie or East based Indian as PM? Fine, who do we have? Do you see a potential BC Roy, PVN Rao, Kamaraj in their ranks. All I can see are people like Mamata, Vijayan, Stalin, Deve Gowda, Tarun Gogoi, other dynasts  etc. What calibre have these people shown? Do any of these people have national interest in mind? What is their track record and vision for the country? I rate Narsimha Rao very highly and if current opposition had a South based leader half as good as him not just me but many here would be singing a different tune. But that is not the case. 

Coming to the Hindi-regional language debate, what is Congress' track record? Weren't they the pioneers in Hindi imposition in the country? Didn't Bangalore suffer riots because of Urdu imposition by the then Congress government? Why only talk about language? Didn't Congress try to give Lingayats a separate religion status to win the state elections? How is it that they don't attract criticism for dividing our society? I haven't seen any drastic anti-South measure by Modi govt, there is enough representation of Southies in the ministry even though BJP suffered electoral blackouts in that part of the country. Modi hasn't given any indication of harboring prejudice against Southies or Eastern folk. Hell the development in NE is unprecedented and Modi has invested serious time there which many earlier PMs overlooked. 

And good luck to non Hindi states coming together to form a joint front, all the regional leaders are selfish to the core and don't care about stuff beyond their borders. You can't be serious in your proposition when all South Indian states keep fighting with each other, hoping for them to come together is fantasy....east India is not even in the picture. Live in the present, judge the current political scenario and act accordingly. Either it is NDA or UPA led opposition. Either vote NDA to power and hope they correct their flaws or suffer, because I don't see the opposition thugs ever correcting their deficiencies, I just don't. I would rather live in hope than endure sure shot failure, hence my vote will be for the lotus.

On 1/21/2019 at 8:02 AM, chewy said:

Just for lols, it would be great to watch if mahagathbadhan wins and have to decide on PM and other key cabinet positions 

I can only wish this if they allow me to sit through all the meetings. Every freaking single one of them. 

:hysterical: screw country. Sala you get one time chance to watch the drama, total apocalypse level. After than there is end of world anyway.

8 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You really like to flaunt your powers, don't you? Giving troll votes to opinions that you don't usually agree with. 

Troll votes are free for all....what is there to flaunt.All posters can.

If you write crap,expect troll votes.

As for flaunting power....care to provide proof.Feel free to report .

I reported your post instead of taking action ....

51 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

So having a different opinion about Modi is talking crap? How old are you? This is not the first time you have given me a troll vote about posts on Modi. 

I barely post here. So it's not really worth the hassle. Maybe you should start reflecting more on yourself. 

I am mature enough to not take stupid votes seriously.

I am no Modi bhakt.

The troll vote was for your usual hindi/ north bashing / chauvinistic regional rant.

I do post a lot here and have been a poster since the forum was created....so I guess I do care about it more than you.

26 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Where did you get this from? And the phuck do you mean by regional. 

You give your opinions based on your real life experience and I give based on mine. There's nothing regional about that. 

Almost every post of yours is based on region.

There should be a karnataka cricket forum somewhere?

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Pappu, when mamata banerjee is considered a better PM candidate than you, you pretty much are a failure in politics and in life in general. 

Now that Priyanka Vadra has entered the fray, it is open admission of his pappuness and the family is going for broke to capture PMship as they see Didi/Behan as competition. Now, Robert Vadra, better be careful and watch his back. Already a lot of Lutyens are clamoring for Priyanka and saying how much she looks like Indira, RV might be martyred like Feroze Ghandy! 

16 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now that Priyanka Vadra has entered the fray, it is open admission of his pappuness and the family is going for broke to capture PMship as they see Didi/Behan as competition. Now, Robert Vadra, better be careful and watch his back. Already a lot of Lutyens are clamoring for Priyanka and saying how much she looks like Indira, RV might be martyred like Feroze Ghandy! 

Priyanka is to congress what Ram mandir is to bjp.

Come elections...both come out.

Edited by beetle

True.
A lot of neutral people think she is better than Rahul.
But the fact is she is the same.
Sonia ki 1% bhi nahi hai.
The guy who is politically proficient in that family is Vadra but apparently he has differences with sonia gandhi.
Fun fact:
There is a rumour Vadra will be murdered to raise sympathy for Priyanka before the elections

13 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

True.
A lot of neutral people think she is better than Rahul.
But the fact is she is the same.
Sonia ki 1% bhi nahi hai.
The guy who is politically proficient in that family is Vadra but apparently he has differences with sonia gandhi.
Fun fact:
There is a rumour Vadra will be murdered to raise sympathy for Priyanka before the elections

Rahul was seen as young, smart, brilliant man till he spoke. So let Priyanka talk and everything will be clear. She just has been quite and  has the only benefit of the surname.

6 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Pappu, when mamata banerjee is considered a better PM candidate than you, you pretty much are a failure in politics and in life in general. 

Whatever grievances one may have against Mamata Banerjee, she is still a mass leader with a lot of grass root level support. And she has years of administrative (mal)practice also.

Rahul Gandhi has none of these things. Mamata Banerjee *is* a better candidate than Rahul Gandhi.

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Whatever grievances one may have against Mamata Banerjee, she is still a mass leader with a lot of grass root level support. And she has years of administrative (mal)practice also.

Rahul Gandhi has none of these things. Mamata Banerjee *is* a better candidate than Rahul Gandhi.

A known danger (Mamata) is equally bad as a unpredictable danger (Rahul)

On 1/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, Stradlater said:

Wholeheartedly agreed. Personally I have come to dislike the 56 inch but right now he seems to be the better option when compared to the alternatives.

I dont want to go back to the times again when we had bomb blasts and riots every other day.

only thing that worries me with BJP is rise of Hindu religious fanaticism.