2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

1 hour ago, Number said:

Good chance Kanhaiya will lose his deposit and his political career is nipped in bud. A farce of a prop up by JNU lobby in media.

RJD showed him his aukaat by not wasting any ticket:hysterical:

This went viral on twitter... Hilarious. He has 2 phones, but can't by LPG because 3-4 din mein khatam ho jata hain.! And we have people like Shabana Azmi hailing him as the new Hope in Indian politics..

17 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Your guess is as good as mine, have to wait for final tally. Won't rule out anything in Indian politics. When BJP-PDP can ally anything is possible :p:

But I have another thought. I don't think Yogi will come back to power in 2022 because of anti-incumbency and his relatively poor performance (his popularity ratings are down). I hope BJP thinks of a tie up with BSP for next UP assembly elections, consolidate the Dalit votes and ensure NDA-3 is possible in Centre. If Maya wants make her CM, keep HM, FM, deputy CM posts with BJP. A BJP-BSP tie up will make NDA almost invincible and its effects won't be limited to UP. With a Dalit President and good relations with Behenji no sickular consolidation can stop NDA. Long term planning hai, as such Mayawati doesn't have any credible successor (unlike her mentor Kanshi Ram). After her retirement/death, absorb BSP into BJP or make it a puppet party like they have done with AIADMK. 

Edited by Gollum

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Your guess is as good as mine, have to wait for final tally. Won't rule out anything in Indian politics. When BJP-PDP can ally anything is possible :p:

But I have another thought. I don't think Yogi will come back to power in 2022 because of anti-incumbency and his relatively poor performance (his popularity ratings are down). I hope BJP thinks of a tie up with BSP for next UP assembly elections, consolidate the Dalit votes and ensure NDA-3 is possible in Centre. If Maya wants make her CM, keep HM, FM, deputy CM posts with BJP. A BJP-BSP tie up will make NDA almost invincible and its effects won't be limited to UP. With a Dalit President and good relations with Behenji no sickular consolidation can stop NDA. Long term planning hai, as such Mayawati doesn't have any credible successor (unlike her mentor Kanshi Ram). After her retirement/death, absorb BSP into BJP or make it a puppet party like they have done with AIADMK. 

Also one thing I would like to add to this is that a weak bsp works for congress as dalit plus svarana use to be congress core voter, with bhim army coming and Priyanka looking to gain dalit vote bank BMW think of her as a threat to her existence, besides Rss has always come to aid of her in need, regarding yogi I am disappointed with him tbh, u.p needs a task master like amit shah type leader a no nonsense person a multi Tasker not kadi ninda nor to loose mouth like yogi a kind of silent assassin and chatur cheetah. 

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

coz u criticize  who are in power not the one who are not at job, they ll do the same when other party wud be in power 

Well others are in power in many other states, never see them being criticized. HDK, Mamata, Naidu, Vijayan etc provide enough options for poking fun, never see that do we?

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Well others are in power in many other states, never see them being criticized. HDK, Mamata, Naidu, Vijayan etc provide enough options for poking fun, never see that do we?

Their are videos of rahul, kejriwal to

If someone is doing a good work why do we say - erre saara * kyun saaf kr raha.....erre kuch to kar rha hai aur fact post kr rha hai with humuor . Bajaa to rahul , kejriwal ki bhi raha wo opposition men hai na 

https://twitter.com/ANINewsUP/status/1116801268263972864

These are the people who lived in darkness for so many years. It took a government after 65 years to think about them. It is easy to laugh on a completely factless joke of Kamra or Grover and then say what has Modi done but when you get to know about these strides made by the lowest strata of the country in  the last 5 years you get the answers.

Right now in Chennai, had a chance to interact with locals. DMK propaganda in full swing, locals say that Buddhu was targeted by a sniper :facepalm:, BC fake news ka pahad bana rakha hai yahan pe. Full DMK/Congress support, even AIADMK is facing a lot of heat. All the good work by Modi/BJP has been blocked by the pro-DMK press, all that is wrong in India attributed to Modi. Officially worried, waise even in Bengaluru I could sense a strong support for INC/JDS so don't expect a saffron sweep there. Hearing more positive stuff from Odisha and Bengal but as we all know in Bengal fair elections are difficult. 

I suggest people don't take anything on social media too seriously, one way or the other. 

Pre-results day will be full propaganda and fake news time on Twitter, News Rooms, etc. 

Every pollster has gotten some election wrong at some point, and has gotten another election right at another point. 

I personally don't take seat-share projections too seriously, they are mostly ridiculous, but I think if one sees a trend in vote-share percentage, that could be valuable.