Does Mumbai have most “back to the wall” wins in cricket history

Global.Baba

KLR's opponents cheated so bad tonight, disgusting...always coming out of the sewers to get in the way of blinding greatness. Ravi is a piece of sh!t, Ravi is a loser, Ravi is a scumbag pr!ck, effing cocksucker. Bambis lying, cheating and *ing with everything good in the world. All adjustments made, officials bought, results fixed to satiate 2 of the most repulsive fanbases of all time (don't think I forgot you CSK). I will even put some $$$ on these 2 thieving franchises to show how confident I am of their lies and deceit, fixing and result tampering don't get more blatant than this. 

I believe in destiny, justice will be served and all Bambis and Chuskis will accelerate to their destruction and annihilation. Sons of bitches thinking they can escape destiny. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

KLR's opponents cheated so bad tonight, disgusting...always coming out of the sewers to get in the way of blinding greatness. Ravi is a piece of sh!t, Ravi is a loser, Ravi is a scumbag pr!ck, effing cocksucker. Bambis lying, cheating and *ing with everything good in the world. All adjustments made, officials bought, results fixed to satiate 2 of the most repulsive fanbases of all time (don't think I forgot you CSK). I will even put some $$$ on these 2 thieving franchises to show how confident I am of their lies and deceit, fixing and result tampering don't get more blatant than this. 

I believe in destiny, justice will be served and all Bambis and Chuskis will accelerate to their destruction and annihilation. Sons of bitches thinking they can escape destiny. 

Bhai, it's not even Friday night!

a) good bowling attack that looks for wkts at the cost of runs. By picking up wkts, MI turns a game on its head

b) the key / impact batsmen play in the middle to lower-middle so the game begins once the top order falls (for others it would be a pressure situation but for MI what the top order gets is usually a bonus!) 

c) Excellent fielding unit esp. when under pressure

MI :hatsoff:

Edited by zen

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

badhazmi much?

You're just mad that Pollard stole your KLR's thunder.