All Csk matches need to be investigated !!

test fan

12 minutes ago, test fan said:

But In last match why they not show last over no ball replay???

I ll be honest I didnt watch the yesterday's match live, so dont know what you are talking about . But let me guess, you think the no ball must not have been a no ball, thats why no replay shown ? :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I ll be honest I didnt watch the yesterday's match live, so dont know what you are talking about . But let me guess, you think the no ball must not have been a no ball, thats why no replay shown ? :rotfl:

Yea and it's called fixing

13 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

No replay shown for a line no ball is very suspicious. Remove your CSK glasses. It was the final over. Every moment is shown like dhoni fuming and then barging. But an important replay of a no ball is missed?

7 minutes ago, Pollack said:

No replay shown for a line no ball is very suspicious. Remove your CSK glasses. It was the final over. Every moment is shown like dhoni fuming and then barging. But an important replay of a no ball is missed?

you have issue with a point of view? Everything has to be CSK fan/Dhoni chamcha for you. Go complain to the broadcaster and pull back the tapes and get the replay shown, if you have any doubt. I cant be cynical and find fault in each everything from a no ball replay not shown or a wide given

31 minutes ago, flamy said:

so you are saying there are professional underperformers in every team?

Wouldn't be that difficult, would it now?

And if not perennial under performers, at least sleeper cells, which under perform/ give extras at clutch moments.

Why does the prospect seem so outlandish to you? You must really spend more time in India. :p: 

17 minutes ago, Pollack said:

What about the huge Malinga no ball not given against about RCB? Why mum on that :giggle: Remove your MI glasses first...

The main issue here is, what BCCI wants and has decided... Fonthey want to give another trophy to Dhoni and his team? This will be a successive trophy given to them...

Knowing how they operate, they will create a hype and raise expectation of one team pretty favourite to win, only to do big KLPD at the end and allow some other lesser team to win the IPL...

28 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

What about the huge Malinga no ball not given against about RCB? Why mum on that :giggle: Remove your MI glasses first...

And it's replay was shown which allowed chusky like you to cry. :giggle: Here this is swift cheating by CSK. No replay, no doubts. Only show those replay where decision is against CSK. Brilliant. :hatsoff: There is a reason why this team was banned for 2 years. They are cheating Kings. Now watch out the fair play table. I am sure inspite of Dhoni's (that too captain of a team) pathetic behaviour they still won't be at the bottom of the table. :phehe:

Edited by Pollack

32 minutes ago, Pollack said:

And it's replay was shown which allowed chusky like you to cry. :giggle: Here this is swift cheating by CSK. No replay, no doubts. Only show those replay where decision is against CSK. Brilliant. :hatsoff: There is a reason why this team was banned for 2 years. They are cheating Kings. Now watch out the fair play table. I am sure inspite of Dhoni's (that too captain of a team) pathetic behaviour they still won't be at the bottom of the table. :phehe:

I can't say CSK is cheating or not cheating..but if you're saying one is doing it, the other is doing it too - which you're not willing to accept :phehe:

Why just CSK? Every single match in the last week or so in this IPL has been totally suspicious. They have made it so obvious it's not even funny any longer. That reflects in the viewership numbers as well with Hotstar viewerships topping at peaks of at best 6 million ( week 1 consistently had 9+ mil peaks).

Odd of a no ball and a wide being bowled in the last over are one in a thousands, here we have the same thing happening almost in match after match. IPL should hire better script writers.

I don't think it is a CSK or any other team specific issue. There seems to be an understanding among all franchises that trundlers/weak bowlers will be reserved for the final few overs. Spectators crave excitement and "heroic" batting in the end overs. Who wants to see a bowler operate smartly and snuff out the chasing team's challenge? Yesterday, even when there were another 8 or so overs left you could easily guess that trundlers will rescue CSK in the end. This is IPL's idea of entertainment. It is a set pattern from which there seems to be no escape. 

12 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Why just CSK? Every single match in the last week or so in this IPL has been totally suspicious. They have made it so obvious it's not even funny any longer. That reflects in the viewership numbers as well with Hotstar viewerships topping at peaks of at best 6 million ( week 1 consistently had 9+ mil peaks).

Odd of a no ball and a wide being bowled in the last over are one in a thousands, here we have the same thing happening almost in match after match. IPL should hire better script writers.

Yup, it is just plain ridiculous. As if bowling  short or feeding full tosses isn't enough, noballs seem to be a bonus thrown in.