"Kashmir HOUR" in Pakistan and World Media Coverage

Alam_dar

Yesterday, Pakistani State supported "Kashmir HOUR" was held where all Pakistanis STOOD FOR HALF AN HOUR and they listened to the national anthem of Kashmir etc,   to show unity with Indian Kashmiris. 

I don't think it got enough of the world attention. 

But next time we will change the posture from simple standing, and will get world attention against Indian atrocities. Insha-Allah. 

deljpg.jpg

Edited by Alam_dar

although it won't be yielding anything, I solidly respect this form of protest , inspite of the fact that the whole issue has been raised so that 1. Army retains supremacy in Pakistan 2. The governance failures of imran remain hidden.

The part causing anger is the support of jihad, arming and training the terrorists who are lured by radicalization and money.

22 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Here is how I see this entire situation

A top New York restaurant is run by 5 people. On the insistence of brother in law of one of these 5 people, a quick 2 min huddle was called to discuss adding chole bhatura. Meeting lasted all of 30sec and remaining 4 said we dont care about chole bhature as it doesnt go with our menu. Brother in law is not treating this rejection as a victory, spin given is my chola bhatura was discussed in top new york restaurant. Now he has decided to stand outside his house for 30min in support of chola bhatura. His house by the way is 10,000 mile away from restaurant. 

Great analogy. UNSC <=> restaurant and China's brother in law:cantstop:

Edited by randomGuy

On 8/31/2019 at 3:49 AM, Alam_dar said:

Yesterday, Pakistani State supported "Kashmir HOUR" was held where all Pakistanis STOOD FOR HALF AN HOUR and they listened to the national anthem of Kashmir etc,   to show unity with Indian Kashmiris. 

I don't think it got enough of the world attention. 

But next time we will change the posture from simple standing, and will get world attention against Indian atrocities. Insha-Allah. 

deljpg.jpg

Arrey Musselmen yoga asana kyun kar rahan hain bhai? Yoga to kafiron ne invent kiya tha ... chhi chhi chhi .... bohut sharam ki baat hain yeh. Imran "kaala-dal" Khan, kindly immediately arrest these jokers and put them behind bars in accordance with blasphemy laws of the Great Nation that is Pork ... ahem ... Pakistan!!

Edited by Audiophile

Apparently no major protests happened in Pak, citizens went about their way like every day. They care more about their daily lives, education, security, healthcare, etc etc instead of Kashmir because the of the demagoguery of govt and news media. Sad to see the western media outlets basically printing what is being fed to them instead of really finding out what is going on.

Note I am not saying India does not have any culpability in what is going on in Kashmir. However sitting in US it is very hard to get a good prespective of the guilty parties. I know on this forum, there is an overwhelming support for Govt's move regarding Kashmir and the govt in Pakistan is demgouging the issue to cover up their failure in other aspects. Also all the media outlet in the west, like CNN, Reuters, NY Times, etc present a fairly anti-India stance, but things like if true is bothersome. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kashmir-crisis-latest-india-article-370-autonomy-torture-claims-planning-a9086611.html#comments

Edited by Audiophile

Who cares what foreign media writes as long as head of states are with us. 

Imran is now saying no first use by Pak stance they have never taken. This is what state pressure does. His stupid public will think oh our responsible PM, completely overlooking the fact only their idiotic PM was talking about war. Bottom line no one cares about foreign media. 

India has been paying 100% of Kashmirs budget with 20% considered as debt on which Kashmir was supposed to repay since 1990. In other states its generally state which pays 80% and centre pays 20%. So Pakistan has not just made itself Bankrupt, but kashmir bankrupt too. No wonder Centre takes over assets of Kashmir. I am sure Pakistani assets will go to its centre soon i.e China as CPEC loan is balloning.

Abhi Murga bane hai. China Halaal karega

Edited by mishra

17 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Apparently no major protests happened in Pak, citizens went about their way like every day. They care more about their daily lives, education, security, healthcare, etc etc instead of Kashmir because the of the demagoguery of govt and news media. Sad to see the western media outlets basically printing what is being fed to them instead of really finding out what is going on.

Note I am not saying India does not have any culpability in what is going on in Kashmir. However sitting in US it is very hard to get a good prespective of the guilty parties. I know on this forum, there is an overwhelming support for Govt's move regarding Kashmir and the govt in Pakistan is demgouging the issue to cover up their failure in other aspects. Also all the media outlet in the west, like CNN, Reuters, NY Times, etc present a fairly anti-India stance, but things like if true is bothersome. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kashmir-crisis-latest-india-article-370-autonomy-torture-claims-planning-a9086611.html#comments

Well, Independent is pro shia portal. It will allways support Irans/Shia stand. So what Independent reports is what Irans stand is.

There are two news outlets from Kashmir. Both of their sites were down and didnt publish any story and has now started putting up news. So best source is them when you want to know what stand they take.

https://www.thekashmirmonitor.net/

http://www.kashmirtimes.com/

there is a third one. rising kashmir. It hasnt published anything. Its editor was shot dead before pulwama happened as he used to use term "Terrorist" instead of militants in his story. I think fear of terrorists is down to non publication of stories on rising kashmir

else you can read hindi ones

https://www.amarujala.com/jammu-and-kashmir?src=mainmenu

Edited by mishra

On 9/2/2019 at 9:28 PM, Audiophile said:

I am afraid that under BJP, the Indian State has started becoming a "Police State" gradually.

It is not about Kashmir, but it is being felt all over India. 

On 9/4/2019 at 6:32 PM, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid that under BJP, the Indian State has started becoming a "Police State" gradually.

It is not about Kashmir, but it is being felt all over India. 

Here is facts.

1. No journalist can enter Chinese held Kashmir

2. No Journalist can enter PoK without Pakistani Army NoC and Supervision. Remember how past Balakot, this policy was exposed to world but no Pakistani/World media made such observation.

3. In case of India, Journos were getting free bunglows and after abrogation of article 370, They have same privilege as the rest of Indian journos has. ie.e no freebies. (Infact, not just journos, article 370 abrogation means no freebies to any one. Over the time this will happen)

https://www.opindia.com/2019/09/ndtv-reuters-and-ap-journalists-occupying-palatial-govt-bungalows-in-srinagar-asked-to-vacate-kashmir-press-club-miffed/

On 9/6/2019 at 3:52 PM, mishra said:

Here is facts.

1. No journalist can enter Chinese held Kashmir

2. No Journalist can enter PoK without Pakistani Army NoC and Supervision. Remember how past Balakot, this policy was exposed to world but no Pakistani/World media made such observation.

3. In case of India, Journos were getting free bunglows and after abrogation of article 370, They have same privilege as the rest of Indian journos has. ie.e no freebies. (Infact, not just journos, article 370 abrogation means no freebies to any one. Over the time this will happen)

https://www.opindia.com/2019/09/ndtv-reuters-and-ap-journalists-occupying-palatial-govt-bungalows-in-srinagar-asked-to-vacate-kashmir-press-club-miffed/

I am very critical to Pak Army and it's "above the law" activities in whole Pakistan. 

I am against the Chinese system. 

I am against the present BJP democratic system which is becoming the same Police State as Pakistan/China are. 

All these 3 systems are going against Basic Human Rights. 

I don't support independent Kashmir where Muslims are in majority. I am not against taking back 370.  I support India if Secular Constitution of India also rules in Kashmir.

But BJP is not implementing a Secular System, but it is implementing a Hindutva system, under which all citizens are not going to get equal rights. Non-Hindus could believe in Secularism, but it is impossible for them to believe in Hindutva system. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

But BJP is not implementing a Secular System, but it is implementing a Hindutva system, under which all citizens are not going to get equal rights. Non-Hindus could believe in Secularism, but it is impossible for them to believe in Hindutva system. 

Care to explain what is Hindutva system? Also how govt is implementing it if valley is under lock down. 

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Care to explain what is Hindutva system? Also how govt is implementing it if valley is under lock down. 

This phenomenon is not limited to Kashmir, but it has already been felt in all over India, and not difficult for Kashmiris to understand it and to fear it. 

And what I fear is this that resistance in Kashmir due to religion is one thing, but this resistance will get many folds if Kashmiri people also fear for their rights. 

The resistance in Kashmir will die easily if people could believe in the Justice System, and Police and and true Secular System. 

You see, Abdullah family or Mufti family and many others decided to join India while they believed in the Secularism by Nehru. It may not be perfect,  but still they had something to hold upon. Even normal Indian Muslims showed signs of being patriotic Indians while claiming that they do believe in the Secular Indian Constitution. 

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This phenomenon is not limited to Kashmir, but it has already been felt in all over India, and not difficult for Kashmiris to understand it and to fear it. 

And what I fear is this that resistance in Kashmir due to religion is one thing, but this resistance will get many folds if Kashmiri people also fear for their rights. 

The resistance in Kashmir will die easily if people could believe in the Justice System, and Police and and true Secular System. 

You see, Abdullah family or Mufti family and many others decided to join India while they believed in the Secularism by Nehru. It may not be perfect,  but still they had something to hold upon. Even normal Indian Muslims showed signs of being patriotic Indians while claiming that they do believe in the Secular Indian Constitution. 

History of Abdullahs 

People may compromise on religion, but not on their rights. 

Let me quote you the situation in Pakistani Baluchistan. Pakistan is bringing whole Pakistani System in Baluchistan, but still Baluchis are against it. Why? 

Reason is simple that Baluchis are minority and they believe when other Pakistanis got the right to settle in Baluchistan, then they will ultimately get hold of all the resources of Baluchistan due to their majority. 

This same situation and fears also exist in Indian Kashmir too. Only problem is this that there is also an additional problem of religion too in Indian Kashmir. 

It is simple Human Nature.