Predict the result of the Test series

ganeshran

What will be the result of the NZ test series  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result of the NZ test series

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/2020 at 10:29 AM

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Im worried that Saini might not be 100%. I noticed he wasnt running at full steam, his speeds were down, zip wasnt there. 

@express bowling @Mosher- did u guys felt the same ?

NZ broadcasters show conservative speeds but batsmen feel the same speed everywhere in the world. If Saini plays tests he will do very well. Bumrah did not push himself he was bowling full speed so was shami. This test series will be very predictable almost boringly predictable. All shiznet with hoicks  to sixes and short boundary hit and giggle wont work in tests. 

I agree it's a different format but Kohli and Bumrah are in piss poor form and I don't think they're going to magically turn it around in the Tests. I voted 1-1 as toss plays a huge role in the outcome and If we win and bat first atleast once in the series, we should win. But gut feeling says Nz winning 2-0. 

Bumrah and Shami were obviously holding themselves back, now these Emus will face the full fury of the number 1 bowling attack in the world. Hope Gill and Shaw open, also Vihari and Pant to give 8 batting options in first test....Vihari can easily bowl 10 overs per day. We are slow starters, if we manage to not lose 1st test we will cruise to a series win, that's why bat deep. 

Edited by Gollum

Not handing a debut to Saini in home season might come back to bite us. Now, I think Kohli will prefer safety of Bumrah, Shami and Umesh attack + Jadeja. Also, he seems to have totally given up on Pant, so Saha shld play the first test. Mayank won't be replaced with Gill. My guess - we will lose the first, bounce back in second, but NZ will hang on for draw and series win.