J&K: Anti-terror operation near LoC enters third day; 9 jihadis slain, 3 jawans martyred

Gollum

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

The fact these terrorists managed to kill 5 of our elite para commandos before dying shows these are not standard jihadis... i am sure Pak is using the same Kargil tactics by dressing up their elite commandos as jihadis to infiltrate the LoC.

BC amne saamne ladne me inki * me danda dalta hai by the Indian Army, thats why these cowards can only do this.

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The fact these terrorists managed to kill 5 of our elite para commandos before dying shows these are not standard jihadis... i am sure Pak is using the same Kargil tactics by dressing up their elite commandos as jihadis to infiltrate the LoC.

BC amne saamne ladne me inki * me danda dalta hai by the Indian Army, thats why these cowards can only do this.

Read the report - what's unclassified anyway - appears our guys were unlucky - the snow shelf collapsed and they fell down, right into the spot where the infiltrators were hiding.  That's what caused the tragically high casualties.  Sometimes **** just goes wrong.  

On 4/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

This Ram Madhav guy is a Trojan horse. Looks sleazy as hell too - like one of those harami characters played by the late Sadashiv Amrapurkar in the 80s.

:nono: he is the guy responsible for BJP’s rise in the north East even though he is originally from NY, India also known as Andhra :--D

Man our security personnel have it so tough, be it jihadis in Kashmir or LW extremists in Bastar, never ending challenge, no respite. This is the price of our freedom yet so many take it for granted. No other country has so many enemies, both external and internal. Economy is always important but we are a peculiar case where national security must always be #1 priority. Despite all the sacrifices by our brave uniformed forces, their impeccable reputation among public they have never undermined civilian supremacy and democracy. Nothing short of a miracle, we are blessed. 

Edited by Gollum

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Man our security personnel have it so tough, be it jihadis in Kashmir or LW extremists in Bastar, never ending challenge, no respite. This is the price of our freedom yet so many take it for granted. No other country has so many enemies, both external and internal. Economy is always important but we are a peculiar case where national security must always be #1 priority. Despite all the sacrifices by our brave uniformed forces, their impeccable reputation among public they have never undermined civilian supremacy and democracy. Nothing short of a miracle, we are blessed. 

Our security personnel can easily wipeout Naxalism within 2 months if we launch continuous offences using proper armed forces instead of CRPF (Basically the Indian equivalent of American SWAT) 

USA doesn’t use its SWAT team to fight terrorists, they use prosper commandos such as their Navy Seals. India should deploy Para SF commando corps in Maoist strongholds and finish off these scumbags once and for all. 

Regarding Kashmir, we just need to show patience. The removal of Article 370 will finish off terrorism in that region and it will slowly return to Pre-1989 times, we just need to show patience. In the meantime, kill anyone Pakistani eat that tries to cross the LOC!