8 UP Policemen Shot Dead when they went to arrest gangster Vikas Dubey

Trichromatic

7 hours ago, mishra said:

Now, lets hope that our great Grand judicial system doesnt makes him a Memeber of Parliament dictating criminal law from his Tihar Jail cell

Have you been binge watching Kanti Shah/ Hansal Mehta movies during the lockdown? Where from do you get these wonderful ideas?

The "Judicial system" doesn't make anyone a member of Parliament.

Har baat pe judicary this judiciary that. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mariyam

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Have you been binge watching Kanti Shah/ Hansal Mehta movies during the lockdown? Where from do you get these wonderful ideas?

From twitter/whatsapp classes of IT cell.

Similarities with Telegana case. Overall, its the judicial system which is losing. This guy had 62 cases in 30 years. BJP gov booked him in Gangster act in 2017, yet HC came to his rescue...

People have no faith in the judicial....

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Future Parliamentarian brutally murdered due to inaction of judiciary.:damnmate:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/day-before-his-death-pil-in-supreme-court-predicted-vikas-dubey-would-be-killed-in-encounter-2709383.html

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

What can the judiciary do if the UP police have a tough time stopping their vehicle overturn while transporting a criminal?

Edited by Mariyam

So regular that many common folks can actually forecast these encounters, speaks volumes about where we are as a nation. My landlord was so happy when they caught him alive yesterday cos he thought they wouldn't stoop so low to bump him off after that, I sort of agreed and then first thing in the morning I see multiple trends with the word 'Encounter'. Imagine the nerve to stage such an obvious fake encounter OMG, do they take all 130+ crore Indians as fools or what? Now Arnab will do bhow bhow at 9 pm and Patra his usual deflection chewtiyapa, tomorrow's WA updates will be torture. 

Edited by Gollum

39 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not good riddance.

His death means that political folks who were connected escape scot-free. 

He was not a BJP product, if that is what you are indicating. He has been there since SP/BSP/Congress days, so, he is part of a kachra of the society that was cleaned up. Who knows by BJP controlled cops or the opposition. To get to the political folks, we need strong political resolve in the government, it is not possible in this election politics, not even by Yogi/Modi. They want to win the next election. But we can only look for the lesser poison, at least gothala to kam hoga.

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He was not a BJP product, if that is what you are indicating.

For once, can we set aside the red team, blue team, tribal political nonsense.  

I don't care which party affiliation the criminals associated with this murderer were.  I am not happy to see that with his illegal execution, a lot of his accomplices will be able to escape justice and continue to inflict thievery and injustice in India.  

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

For once, can we set aside the red team, blue team, tribal political nonsense.  

I don't care which party affiliation the criminals associated with this murderer were.  I am not happy to see that with his illegal execution, a lot of his accomplices will be able to escape justice and continue to inflict thievery and injustice in India.  

Covenient to skip the rest of my message. Even if he was not a BJP backed man, it is good riddance. C'mon it is naive to expect cops guarding him after his men killed 8 of their friends. He was destined to die.

Edited by coffee_rules