Kohli: "Australian cricketers will never be my friends again" and now clarifies his stance through twitter

3 hours ago, goose said:

To be fair to the Aussie players, fans, and media...they have not once said 'in their conditions'.

Can you see England losing 2-1 and hailing it as one of the best series they've played in? 

Players fans media and their grannies never said once or you did not read them say it. Lol

Well he should have anticipated this thing being blown out of proportions by the media. More importantly has detracted the focus from the team's performance. Now that he's the captain, he needs to be smarter in his communication. Has come across as an immature child with these comments about friendship n all. 

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

Keep talking about Kohli.  That way you won't have to think about how your team just gave it up on a wicket that had so much help for the fast bowlers.  Lost the series.  From 1-0 up and an 80 run lead in the 2nd test.   In spite of winning the toss 3 out of 4 tests.  In spite of our main bat and captain scoring almost no runs, and yours having one of the best series of his life.  Keep talking about Kohli though,  you won't have to worry about the fact that apart from Smith, your next best test batsman appears to be Glenn Maxwell.  Mr. Switch hit and big leave.  

You seem upset

As a captain and one of the best batsmen now.. kohli could have refrained from this friendship comment.. could have let it go... but then these harams from aussie media.. CA head.. and few ex-aussie players acting like they were being molested by elephants .. and talking shyte about kolhli certainly deserves even more bamboo.. not only from kohli.. but also from our spineless media...

16 hours ago, surajmal said:

Kohli has wrecked the convicts mentally. I can't wait for the next series. Hes bound to encounter enough racists twats there... Its gonna be entertaining as shitt. And ofcourse, by then Kohli's networth will be more than entire Cricket Australia Combined. Could you imagine the convict brigade trying to get under the skin of someone that can literally buy the entire cricketing body of your country? Gonna be lolworthy scenes. 

More importantly, Kohli will give cover to rest of the team that can go about their routine in peace. A true Dark Knight. 

Dark Knight.

This is a perfect description of him. Allows for the world to hate and despise him, while India win.

I think kohli wrong to publicly state this . Say nice things now series over and move on imo . Keep angst private. That's cricket 

I don't like what he said no need to say in public.

however there is flip side . This is kohli aggressive and all about winning . Frankly love it after years recently of submission . Hostility and aggression .

also one has to ponder is kohli really angry with Aussies ? Or is this deliberate calculated words he said ? To make his team more focused and more determined . Create them against us mentality to drag every last ounce out of the unit ? Anyone who watches football will know of moriniho, seems kohli for a while been copying his mind game tactics and approach to media to get best from team 

Edited by King Tendulkar
1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

I think kohli wrong to publicly state this . Say nice things now series over and move on imo . Keep angst private. That's cricket 

I don't like what he said no need to say in public.

however there is flip side . This is kohli aggressive and all about winning . Frankly love it after years recently of submission . Hostility and aggression .

also one has to ponder is kohli really angry with Aussies ? Or is this deliberate calculated words he said ? To make his team more focused and more determined . Create them against us mentality to drag every last ounce out of the unit ? Anyone who watches football will know of moriniho, seems kohli for a while been copying his mind game tactics and approach to media to get best from team 

Anyone who watches Football also know that Mourinho teams disintegrate and his own players turn against him within a year or two.No one wants chaos in Indian team like that.

I doubt Kohli is idiotic enough to try the Mourinho tactics .If Kohli intentionally created controversy to get all the attention in the PC and take away the limelight from the team success like Mourinho then he is as much a moron as Mourinho is but don't think Kohli is a self centered idiot .

Kohli is aggressive and acts like immature child at times but unfair compare with a Egomaniac and self centered idiot like Mourinho lol

I suppose a simple 'no comment' would have been better, if nothing else just to keep himself out of the papers, it must be exhausting.

I do like a bit of sledging. something like ...'here comes the allrounder' when Maxwell walks out to bat. Or to Smith...'keep your hair band on captain' or to Marsh...'give my regards to the family'

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

That was absolutely uncalled for. Kohli shouldn't have said that. Very unneeded comments. It is true that some Aussie players don't deserve respect for mocking injury but he still shouldn't have said it. 

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Ehh Kohli. There are some things better left unsaid. This is one of them.Your team won the series. Enjoy and stop this unnecessary drama.

Agree 

16 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Kohli is humiliating us in front of the world by acting like a teenage boy infront of the media. Wish he had the maturity of Smith or Williamson. 

Looks like getting spanked and watching your bum red seems to be your fav pastime otherwise why would you keep spouting the same old crap and getting downvotes that are in red color :giggle:

Edited by maniac