Why is the BCCI not keen on playing Pakistan's home series at a neutral venue?

Former BCCI vice-president Rajeev Shukla said the board is not mulling the option of playing Pakistan's home series at a neutral venue.

“We have had a consistent policy that we will play on each other’s soil,” Shukla said.

“Pakistan’s security situation is not such where you can have a series on their soil. Only Zimbabwe has played a series and no other countries are touring Pakistan. They are not being able to provide adequate security. First, you make your venues such where you can provide fool-proof security. And for India, the security concerns are even more. How can we risk our players?”

Source: http://www.cricketopinion.com/news/india-pakistan-series-not-possible-without-governments-permission-bcci/

Because Pakistan is terrorist nation and a failed state, you don't play cricket with terrorists, you kill them

Pretty Poor post mate. Cricketers are not terrorists. You want Indians to kill Pak cricketers just because their govt. sponsors terrorism? :facepalm:

Pretty sure come 4th june, you will watch the match and forget that we are playing against terrorists.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pretty Poor post mate. Cricketers are not terrorists. You want Indians to kill Pak cricketers just because their govt. sponsors terrorism? :facepalm:

Pretty sure come 4th june, you will watch the match and forget that we are playing against terrorists.

After all the trouble caused by Pakistan in Kashmir and mutilation of our soldiers I hoped we didn't play them and what cricketers are you talking about Hinduyon ki zaniyat , big hearted cricketers, sacred of playing us cricketers. 

49 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Where did he say that he wants to kill cricketers?

You should agree with him he is for killing terrorists. We should all agree to killing terrorists.

Because we don't want to help Pakistani cricket board when they are our enemy. Every time, they try to push us further, but ends up hurting themselves. Then they whine and cry, send notices, cry in front of media. Then they go on how public wants to see us play, which hasn't been the case since 2008. We don't want to do anything with you guys/country.

I understand they are mutilating our soldiers, fomenting trouble in Kashmir, sponsoring terrorism in India, pushing drugs, fake currency etc.

But as a cricket fan I want us to play them in a full length series. We have to correct the misleading H2H test record(ODIs I don't care) and watching Kohli, GOATwin, Sirjee, Che rip them to shreds will give me unlimited joy.

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I understand they are mutilating our soldiers, fomenting trouble in Kashmir, sponsoring terrorism in India, pushing drugs, fake currency etc.

But as a cricket fan I want us to play them in a full length series. We have to correct the misleading H2H test record(ODIs I don't care) and watching Kohli, GOATwin, Sirjee, Che rip them to shreds will give me unlimited joy.

Haha your long lasting wish...it must be hurting so badly inside

10 hours ago, Umairee95 said:

Former BCCI vice-president Rajeev Shukla said the board is not mulling the option of playing Pakistan's home series at a neutral venue.

“We have had a consistent policy that we will play on each other’s soil,” Shukla said.

“Pakistan’s security situation is not such where you can have a series on their soil. Only Zimbabwe has played a series and no other countries are touring Pakistan. They are not being able to provide adequate security. First, you make your venues such where you can provide fool-proof security. And for India, the security concerns are even more. How can we risk our players?”

Source: http://www.cricketopinion.com/news/india-pakistan-series-not-possible-without-governments-permission-bcci/

Indian army and Indian Cricket team. Both represent India. While we like cheering for Indian Cricket team, Majority of Indian would like show solidarity with Indian army which is being slaughtered by nefarious designs of Pakistan on border. Hope this helps

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Where did he say that he wants to kill cricketers?

You should agree with him he is for killing terrorists. We should all agree to killing terrorists.

You should take up arms and start removing some of these Western leaders who endorse the killing of innocents for oil $$$

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Indian army and Indian Cricket team. Both represent India. While we like cheering for Indian Cricket team, Majority of Indian would like show solidarity with Indian army which is being slaughtered by nefarious designs of Pakistan on border. Hope this helps

Your army is doing no different in kashmir on much more horrendus level....their lives are no cheaper than your "Soldiers".

Edited by Pakistani
31 minutes ago, Pakistani said:

Your army is doing no different in kashmir on much more horrendus level....their lives are no cheaper than your "Soldiers".

Indian Army killing terrorists n its supporters. Nothing wrong in killing those bas***

One Indian soldier's life is more valuable than your entire Pakistani population and ur supporters in j&k...

14 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kira is correct. Pakistan is a certified  terrorist country, even Pakistanis know it in the heart of their hearts, though they will never admit it here. 

The only way to deal with such people is to isolate them from the civilized world and its events and treat them like the cancer they are. 

Bilateral Sporting ties are between 2 civilized countries - one cannot have a bilateral tie with a barbaric country that beheads soldiers. 

Yes we will watch the 4th June match because it is an ICC event, not a bilateral tie. 

Take it from me - we will NOT play Pakistan till  Pakistan is in its current state. I don't see us playing Pakistan till that country is dismembered again and its rogue terrorist military is hammered to an ideological change. 

1 hour ago, Alf Stewart said:

Why would Pakistan want to play in a 3rd world country like east Lahore 

Yeah... Lahore proper is where Punjabi s*uts are now establishing comfort parlors to suck the balls of Chinese masters. Must be a 1st world country Lahore proper.