Has the new update to cricinfo broken the desktop version?

I miss the old cricinfo layout, they made too many changes  post 2011 world cup and more after 2015.

The website was simple and easy to use.

They are going the Fench Open website route becoming the most pathetic desktop sports website, French Open's rolandgarros site is the shytest site on planet btw.

This is not the best picture of the old site, but site was brilliant to visit during this time. I really miss the old school cricinfo

IMG_2502.PNG

finally able to run the website and it seems fully functional. I like it better than the last version... ofcourse nothing beats the vintage version that is mentioned by Cricketics in the above post. that was the best.

but this current version combines some vintage elements and has a classier feel to it than the previous version. especially  the current version looks really good in mobile.

1 hour ago, Reddysaab said:

finally able to run the website and it seems fully functional. I like it better than the last version... ofcourse nothing beats the vintage version that is mentioned by Cricketics in the above post. that was the best.

but this current version combines some vintage elements and has a classier feel to it than the previous version. especially  the current version looks really good in mobile.

strategic retreat..