Has the new update to cricinfo broken the desktop version?

It looks like they changed the layout to fit more with the regular ESPN website. 

I like the wagon wheel they have on the new layout when on the commentary page for a live match, but I don't like the overly light blue color scheme. 

Horrible UI changes.   Top half and sides of the screen are wasted, and you barely see any written commentary - one of the main draws of cricinfo scorecard.  Plus I'm really pissed that they got rid of the over comparison in the stats tab.   Gives you a good view of the momentum of the game, especially comparing the 2 innings side by side.  

Ongoing games are harder to find if they are not international.  Even on mobile sometimes FC games are listed above test matches and you have to scroll way below to find the one international game that's in progress.   

Essentially, ESPN wanted cricinfo to align its backend with theirs, but the front-end is completely POS now.  Less functional, broken links, unintuitive defaults - just stupid.  

If you want to see the commentary for a current game, and go back a few overs, it will take you like 5 clicks and endless scrolling to get there.   

I absolutely hate the changes - I bet Cricbuzz is laughing all the way to the bank.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:31 AM, sandeep said:

Ongoing games are harder to find if they are not international.  Even on mobile sometimes FC games are listed above test matches and you have to scroll way below to find the one international game that's in progress.   

Essentially, ESPN wanted cricinfo to align its backend with theirs, but the front-end is completely POS now.  Less functional, broken links, unintuitive defaults - just stupid.  

If you want to see the commentary for a current game, and go back a few overs, it will take you like 5 clicks and endless scrolling to get there.   

I absolutely hate the changes - I bet Cricbuzz is laughing all the way to the bank.

It's stupid. Even when you click on full commentary you have to scroll endlessly. :facepalm: