War is coming

sandeep

15 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

What is the idea around "provide safety in Ukraine" ? Land armed forces with air cover in a war zone ? Fight Ukraine/Russia army & air force to protect NRIs ? One cannot possibly expect free flowing passage in the very first week of war. 

Even the famous "airlift" from the 90s happened from Jordan and not Baghdad, and this was before Operation Desert Storm began. 

Besides these kids, I would definitely be critical of RAW, MEA & IFS babus. 150k Russian troops & heavy equipment on the border weren't meant for aman ki asha, they would have known one way or another what was going to happen and should have raised the alarms loud enough like the west. Beyond that, expecting valet service inside Ukraine is just being a cuckoo.

Edited by Clarke

On 3/3/2022 at 11:42 AM, sandeep said:

That doesn't make this f-up any more justifiable.  If you are the "host", its your responsibility to put a face to the name before you go on air.  Can't blame the "assistants". That's a very desi mentality, blame the underlings for your f-up...

More heartburn for some journalists  who were rejoicing this f-up . Well played RSS :giggle:

Edited by coffee_rules

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

What is the idea around "provide safety in Ukraine" ? Land armed forces with air cover in a war zone ? Fight Ukraine/Russia army & air force to protect NRIs ? One cannot possibly expect free flowing passage in the very first week of war. 

Even the famous "airlift" from the 90s happened from Jordan and not Baghdad, and this was before Operation Desert Storm began. 

Besides these kids, I would definitely be critical of RAW, MEA & IFS babus. 150k Russian troops & heavy equipment on the border weren't meant for aman ki asha, they would have known one way or another what was going to happen and should have raised the alarms loud enough like the west. Beyond that, expecting valet service inside Ukraine is just being a cuckoo.

Thing is, this 'evacuation' assistance shouldn't be made a political football.  Of course media whores will love it for the 'drama' reality show angle, but when the opposition is doing nautanki to point fingers, then you have morons on the 'defending side' trying to do stupid ass-licking naarey-baazi in a plane.  Its a shitshow all around.  

Media get revenue from this, politicians get visibility, but what do the tribal monkeys hurling feces on either side get in this mess? Nothing, except being used and taken for a ride thats what.  

Sad thing is, you will still see millions getting sucked in.  Tribalism is a powerful human heuristic.  We all succumb to it if we are not on guard.   This tribalism is precisely how the criminal PakMil mafia have gotten away with decades and billions of looting their own country.   

Edited by sandeep

41 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Spot on and I don't think US or any EU countries have in them to stop Putin.

If they put boots on ground or do anything militarily ,Russia will not blink an eye to use their hypersonics which neither EU nor does even US has any SAM to counter against,which will literally mean "Developed Europe" going back to pre Industrial Rev era

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

If they put boots on ground or do anything militarily ,Russia will not blink an eye to use their hypersonics which neither EU nor does even US has any SAM to counter against,which will literally mean "Developed Europe" going back to pre Industrial Rev era

If that happens we cannot imagine the amount of lives which will be lost.Praying and hoping this war ends soon.

Is Zelensky on Kamikaze mode?

he has been relentlessly trying to get the west and NATO into the war. Thankfully the west hasn’t directly involved. I can’t imagine what the cataostrophe would be if it got into a full blown war.

im starting to question zelensky now and what exactly is happening. 
why would Putin bomb a nuclear reactor knowing well the consequences would be. It’s not like Ukraine is in a far off island from

russia to escape from the radiation effects. I highly doubt that Russia would want to nuke Ukraine. It’s getting annoying that zelensky is scaring the whole world and trying to get them involved in the war.

why would Putin destroy the infrastructure if he wants to annex the country.. 

I m now starting to doubt zelensky ..

strange times

So, Indian embassy folks offer to move them to a shelter where there are are minimal maintenance staff to clean washrooms, asking students to help out. One of the girls speak shows how the general public in India feel about cleaning their own toilets. What is wrong in that?

Edited by coffee_rules

I understand they are in distress.Why are some these of these Indians stuck in Ukraine acting as if it is Indian government's fault that they are stuck there and some of them acting so entitled how dare you ask us to clean toilets.