MS Dhoni Horoscope Analysis !!! [ Retirement Prediction ]

velu

5 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Jupiter moon conjunction in the ascendant in virgo is just extraordinary. The native will go to the topmost position in whichever field he chooses. 

i have mercury (  exalted/retrogade ) + venus + sun in virgo in my  11th house .. i am a scorpio ascendent

but in bhava chart i have saturn + sun + venus in 11th house and mercury in my 10th house ..

any predictions ? :icflove:

i know to read te chart but cant  predict 

7 hours ago, velu said:

i have mercury (  exalted/retrogade ) + venus + sun in virgo in my  11th house .. i am a scorpio ascendent

but in bhava chart i have saturn + sun + venus in 11th house and mercury in my 10th house ..

any predictions ? :icflove:

i know to read te chart but cant  predict 

I cannot say anything without seeing the full chart. lets shift to private chat.

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

bump...

@Temujin Khaghan   dhoni and virat kohlis horoscope analysis by one of the top astolgers for politicans in india :hail:

short extarct:-

1) Dhoni will play till 2020 

2) Kohli will play till 2028 and he will decide his retirement 

3) kolhis record might stand forever  

4) kohli will surpass dhoni as captain , and sachin as a batsmen etc etc 

@maniac   @vvvslaxman

3 minutes ago, velu said:

short extarct:-

1) Dhoni will play till 2020 

2) Kohli will play till 2028 and he will decide his retirement 

3) kolhis record might stand forever  

4) kohli will surpass dhoni as captain , and sachin as a batsmen etc etc 

Dhoni : 

:aha: After 2020 T20 WC ? It wasn't clear.

Virat : 

That means he ll break that selfish 100 100s and leave that guy way behind. Brillant. Kira, maniac, lolva and gang :hysterical: will cry a river

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

What kind of ocd? 

You will keep counting them?

You will keep washing and cleaning them?

You will want them to stay in a straight line?

keep washing my hands..

hate to touch food items except when i eat..

hate to touch pets esp the pets which licks like dog ..

dont touch oil :Cry: 

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

is 2020 the lower bound or upper bound? I think the Ind team will not discard him until 2023 WC is completed.

if Shastri is the coach it is the lower bound. I am hoping that DK has a great touramnet that would put Dhoni in his place.

Right now based on his horoscope he should be fine 

Brihaspati(MSK Prasad) is “rotating” all the elements in Dhoni’s favor  by giving chances to DK,Pappu etc.

Now despite any issues in Brihaspati’s rotation eg, likes of Pant etc cashing in ,Shukra(Ravi Shastri) who is in the head planetary position will ensure  Dhoni is safe.

Also shining bright in his favor are Chandra(Virat Kohli) in the deep wicket position which usually bodes well for a luck of an individual...usually this is when we see results like  a lazy bum winning a lottery or a total loser landing a hot  girl etc etc thanks to this planetary position which explains Dhoni’s free ride in LOIs.

But let us not forget the most important planet in Dhoni’s horoscope-The Surya(Seeni Mama) which often shines its light and acts as a protecter whenever Dhoni’s Star is fading.

There is always the most ignored planets in a horoscope  like Mangala (things like Yo-yo tests) and Budha(Stumpings and 50% advice to spinners) which surprisingly or not so surprisingly  in Dhoni’s case become prominent which once again proves that the guy is super lucky.

Now the most important fact is if every other planets fail him, amazingly enough he also has the back up of planets like Rahu(Perera etc in internationals) and Ketu(Axar Patel etc in IPL) to bail him out.

Shani( maintaining a good strike rate or playing for the teams cause) is obviously the strongest planet here and should usually ensure curtains for the mere mortal but given how strong the remaining 8 planets are,Dhoni is unfortunately going to torture us :((