Dhoni ke thumke!

sourab10forever

Dhoni needs to dress is his age...reminds me of these Indian and even middle eastern ethinicity  middle aged folks in the USA who wear Aeropostale, Armani exchange and American eagle with those dad bods, which looks really disgusting :wall:

Comes across as such a dork with those dance moves...I understand we all have such private moments with family but who the fk thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet :laugh:

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni needs to dress is his age...reminds me of these Indian and even middle eastern ethinicity  middle aged folks in the USA who wear Aeropostale, Armani exchange and American eagle with those dad bods, which looks really disgusting :wall:

Comes across as such a dork with those dance moves...I understand we all have such private moments with family but who the fk thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet :laugh:

Remember this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=53368&stc=1

17 hours ago, maniac said:

His hair stylist. Sapna Bhavnani.