Ishan Porel - new fast bowler from India (just 19 year old)

rkt.india

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Low speed today but he is bowling good line and length. Will bo faster on some other days, on his good days. Not really the 150k bowler yet but we fan’t judge him after he has just comeback from injury.

How do you know he will bowl faster on some other days? Do you think he can become a 140KM bowler like Mavi & Nagarkoti? 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

How do you know he will bowl faster on some other days? Do you think he can become a 140KM bowler like Mavi & Nagarkoti? 

He has bowled in high speeds.

Will he bowl faster like Nagarkoti and all? Well Just like you and me don’t know if we will be as rich as Donald Trump, similarly we wouldn’t know id he will bowl

faster like Nagarkoti.

It depends on how much change Porel bring in his bowling and in particular his run up. His run up is scary. His run up reeks of injury symptoms. He must work on it and stay injury free and he sure can then.

1 hour ago, SecondSlip said:

Because i have seen him bowl quicker. Up to 140. He was quicker in the first game he got injured.

Edited by rkt.india
18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Because i have seen him bowl quicker. Up to 140. He was quicker in the first game he got injured.

His action is just not good for bowling pace, his lower body needs strengthening to ,brace, tilt, n drive his hips, he is bowling with his upper body alone, not too impressed , action needs lots of refinement too.

To me Mavi is the best, very easy action, great control, seam movement n very intelligent, Nagarkotti is not behind by much also he bowls first change, the best action I have seen, genuine pace with both, athletic n both can bat.

16 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

His action is just not good for bowling pace, his lower body needs strengthening to ,brace, tilt, n drive his hips, he is bowling with his upper body alone, not too impressed , action needs lots of refinement too.

To me Mavi is the best, very easy action, great control, seam movement n very intelligent, Nagarkotti is not behind by much also he bowls first change, the best action I have seen, genuine pace with both, athletic n both can bat.

he is a front-on bowler and such bowlers usually generate pace from their runup and not bowling action. He isnt running in as well as he would when he bowls quick. right now he is running in very gingerly. yes, he does need bit of improvement in his action which will happen overtime.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he is a front-on bowler and such bowlers usually generate pace from their runup and not bowling action. He isnt running in as well as he would when he bowls quick. right now he is running in very gingerly. yes, he does need bit of improvement in his action which will happen overtime.

I have noticed India U 19 right from this group n earlier one has great control n intelligently vary line n length, n adjust to left n right handers, create good angles which even our senior bowlers cant do, are they better, more intelligent, skillful?

Reading posts I understand he is not 150 at all. Bowled 127 to 130 today? Surely cannot under bowl by 20 kph that too in a important semi final. Guys, what is he really worth to clock. 135 ? 

Don't care though about his slow pace if he manages to pick 3 wickets in one spell itself. Well done kiddo.

Edited by Straight Drive