Rohit Sharma is the Best Captain India will never have.

On 21/12/2017 at 2:38 AM, asterix said:

Look guys I’m not asking for much. Just make him T20 captain to start with. He’s very confident captain as compared to Kohli. He’s learned from Dhoni and excelled in it.

But know Kohli will not allow that to happen...

Pretty much this. Rohit could be tried in lois and he will most likely excel but kohli ain't gonna leave a gap for anyone to exploit 

10 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

What the guy who just made the embarrassing gesture to promote keeper dhoni . Pre planned big public gesture to his mate . Embarrassing 

Sab ek hi thaili ke chatte-batte hai. Kohli, Rohit, all worried about their PR image and the old boy's group. No one has the guts to do anything

On 12/21/2017 at 6:36 PM, Khota said:

Bhajji was one of the most inspiring players India ever produced. Credit should go to Saurav for giving him the opportunity. He could have easily played CT last  tyear and out performed Ashwin. 

The only blemish on his career was his altercation with Sreesanth. That was the low point of his career.

Bhajji was done n dusted long ago, even when he was regular in his last yr the wkts dried up.

He got chances for few comeback n everyone saw the diff between him n ashwin

Really liked the look of rohit sharma captaincy, wnt get much into it as opp is quite week 

But i liked few things

1. he doesnt try to emulate dhoni's captaincy which kohli does. One shud follow his own insticts....emulating some successful doesnt ensure success

2. He looks in command and seems to have clear plans. Kohli at times looks hassled . 

3. Gets really involved in the game which i dnt notice much with him as a player 

4. Till now has given iyer n pandey regular games and even given sundar a game. Promoted dhoni ....so few good moves there

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bhajji was done n dusted long ago, even when he was regular in his last yr the wkts dried up.

He got chances for few comeback n everyone saw the diff between him n ashwin

Not really. I still think he would have outperformed Ashwin in CT. Chahal and yadav are definitely better but Ashwin was flat so I compared him with Ashwin who should not have travelled for CT.

8 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

What the guy who just made the embarrassing gesture to promote keeper dhoni . Pre planned big public gesture to his mate . Embarrassing 

Both Dhoni and now Kohli have embarrassingly backed Rohit. Why wouldn't he return back favour. And how does it make look Kohli good because you are trying to defend Kohli by showing how Rohit also promoted Dhoni. Sab mile hue Hain Ji.