Indian ODI squad for South africa announced .NO KL Rahul

PSB_Zone

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Embarrassing non selection 

let’s listen to crappy comms today . Will any of them man up and rip in to his non selection for sa? 

briefly discussed, though for Tests, Smith suggesting Rahul should be No.6 since best equipped to take on second innings new ball despite Rohit being in good form an all

Manju, straightway...but but but but "India looking to have Rohit Sharma in that position", :lol: 

Obviously Sunny kept mummed. 

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

briefly discussed, though for Tests, Smith suggesting Rahul should be No.6 since best equipped to take on second innings new ball despite Rohit being in good form an all

Manju, straightway...but but but but "India looking to have Rohit Sharma in that position", :lol: 

Obviously Sunny kept mummed. 

Disgusting it was 

let’s see if they mention that Raul shoudl be in odi squad . As so far they just been pimping unadkunt as all format of player 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

So you are saying you took help before ? Are you trying to tell us something :drool: 

Read what I said to you slowly. Your     condition          is     worse          than       what           I   thought.

We are your friends in this forum. We are here to help you. 

Step I.

When you do that come back and I will tell the second step. if not I will not engage you.

15 minutes ago, Khota said:

Read what I said to you slowly. Your     condition          is     worse          than       what           I   thought.

We are your friends in this forum. We are here to help you. 

Step I.

Get Dhonis dick out of your mouth. When you do that come back and I will tell the second step. if not I will not engage you.

:giggle: what's up with the spaces.. Are you asking Human intervention to fill in those spaces? 

Bots are now getting frustrated:police: DK DK DK

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Timely failure for Rahul. Makes it easy for Dhawan to walk back in the playing XI in the T20Is against SA. It's another matter that Rahul has a better average AND SR than any Indian batsman in T20Is.

2a6cd8d6-6c86-4894-ba9c-4cffca2ca992.png

I am all for Rahul but you are distorting facts when you put up averages like that. 

Edited by Khota
2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Right manjreakar needs executing . Someone jihad him please 

he talks about odi squad to sa and all can say is unadkunt unlucky not to make odi squad 

I mean how ridiculous and idiotic can an ex cricketer be , I mean even a 5 year old boy can see the gulf of class  between this srl and the saf team ,let's not even go to the fact that this performance came at home and you've picked a squad that "tours" saf .its not only manju at blame but the whole payroll chamchas 

51 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am all for Rahul but you are distorting facts when you put up averages like that. 

How? His T20 average without any filters is still 50+ with a SR of 150

Its not like he put a stat saying Rahul has the highest average in chases in India against Asian opponents

4 hours ago, bowl_out said:

How? His T20 average without any filters is still 50+ with a SR of 150

Its not like he put a stat saying Rahul has the highest average in chases in India against Asian opponents

He has only average for one year for Rahul and a decade for others. To be fair filter others for one year too and then look at it again.