Ishant Must Deliver in SA - Venkatesh Prasad

velu

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

People have success against Ishant cause he bowls crap not because he is average height.

Nobody said its because of his height teams have success against him.

If you look at his overall record his average is particularly bad against SA and Autralia where he averages close to 50. Against all other teams his average is only 27. Thats a big gap and fairly large sample size.

Just now, Silva said:

If you look at his overall record his average is particularly bad against SA and Autralia where he averages close to 50. Against all other teams his average is only 27. Thats a big gap and fairly large sample size.

He bowls his natural length which is utter filth outside off in true wickets.

58 minutes ago, Silva said:

Those two teams play fast bowlers the best.

9 hours ago, Silva said:

Ishants record is actually very good against apart from SA and Australia. He averages 50+ against these two teams but exlcuding them he averages 27 against all other teams. I think these two teams are used to playing bowlers with his height and pace. 

Where are you getting your stats from?

He averages 31.6 against all teams other than Aus/SA.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/236779.html?class=1;filter=advanced;opposition=1;opposition=25;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=default;template=results;type=bowling

30 minutes ago, philcric said:

pedestrian record everywhere apart from wi and nz

Ishant won us Lord's test and handed a test match in NZ on a platter until Kohli dropped a sitter and allowed them to escape. He will come good this time, I have a feeling he is going to play a big role in at least 2 test wins in the 12 overseas tests in 2018. It is imperative that he play every single match in SA. 

22 hours ago, Vk1 said:

In Telugu we say elinaati Sani meaning 7 years of bad time. That 2009 to 2016 seems to be over for him. He might just be the highest wicket taker on both sides. Who knows. Lol

7.5 years of sani is same throughout india :phehe:

he will be under astamashani now

ishant-sharma-birth-chart.jpg

my horosope is also bit simialr to him .. scorpio asc and taurus moon :sad: 

7 minutes ago, velu said:

23 hours ago, Vk1 said:

In Telugu we say elinaati Sani meaning 7 years of bad time. That 2009 to 2016 seems to be over for him. He might just be the highest wicket taker on both sides. Who knows. Lol

The reason those 7.5 years are talked about is that Shani is most slow moving planet among the navagrahas. Shani spends 2.5 years in every house and only then transits into the next house. Shani has to come back to the same house as birth after every 12 * 2.5 ~< 30 years. So, the duration when shani stays in the adjacent two houses along with the birth house (the previous one to the birth, the birth house and the house next) will be 7.5 years. And that is called "Saturn return" and it is present even in Western Astrology.

For the sake of team India, I really hope that Ishant Sharma has indeed crossed the stage of "Saturn return" and now do it for team India. 

19 minutes ago, velu said:

Pandit veluacharya, I am not astrologist or horoscope expert but I can tel with utmost surety that there is a "Rahu" called as "Dhoni" in your zodiac!! :aetsch:

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Pandit veluacharya, I am not astrologist or horoscope expert but I can tel with utmost surety that there is a "Rahu" called as "Dhoni" in your zodiac!! :aetsch:

rahu is a good planet , gives you everything to spoil you :phehe: