Pak lovers

cricketrulez

19 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Please share any official document on Sharia. What does constitution of Pakistan say about. Also how many Islamic countries with 50.01% or more has Sharia.

Go and do some research before questioning? @Alam_dar

Also chk, what is basis of various laws and constitution of every country, I mean every country. Where do those morality come from into constitution and law

PS: If you cant do simple additions, How do you expect people to discuss beauty of calculus

Edited by mishra

On 1/2/2018 at 10:57 PM, Mariyam said:

I think this Tauqir Zia guy was in charge of the PCB during the Musharraf days. People from the military were in charge of every thing in Pakistan back then. I'd wager that the Pakistan Plumbing and Sanitation Department (if any) back then too would have been headed by a Field Marshall.

The point is, if we are okay with inviting the chief architect of the Kargil War, Musharraf, to Arga for talks but have issues with the PCB then the joke is on us. And our utterly ineffective use of foreign policy.

Under the auspices of the WTO, we have granted Pakistan MFN status. A gesture they haven't reciprocated in years. If anything, we should go back on our word there. All this only bilateral cricket ban but we will play you in ICC events ban is very selective and we've achieved NOTHING by this approach. Yeah, except for al feel good factor for certain set of myopic chest thumping loud mouths ,who falsely believe this is punishing the Pakistani establishment.

While I don't agree entirely with OP, I think your argument is quite flawed as well.   It is in India's interests to attempt to make peace with our enemy state on the western border.   And inviting Musharraf who was the man in charge of that enemy nation is an act furthering Indian interest.   

Similarly, granting MFN status to Pakistan doesn't really gift them much of a trading advantage, while denying them the hundreds of millions of dollars from a "home" cricket tour does in fact, hurt them right where it hurts most.  Their pride, their wallets, and the one sport where they are some sort of internationally viable competitor.  Its a classic attempt at fashioning a stick out of a carrot that we control.  And one that's working quite well IMHO.

In the same vein, it is eminently in India's interest to cultivate and strengthen constituencies in Pakistan that would desire peaceful and better relations with India.  And what is being dismissed as a waste of resources, is actually a very wise and cheap investment in cultivating goodwill.    I would want to see the Indian government make a very public and very strong distinction between an unapologetically strong and no-holds-barred tough talk and actions against the PakMil establishment, while simultaneously making a similarly public and strong effort at peaceful and "friendly" outreach towards the general Pakistani public.  Its in India's core interests to do both of these things.  

Edited by sandeep

@sandeep

This website has Indian imports from Pakistan on a month by month basis. In 2017, India imported ~ 30 billion INR worth of goods from Pakistan*. Does an Indo-Pak bilateral series generate as much?

How exactly are we hurting the PakMil establishment by not playing cricket?

* And this is direct trade between India and Pakistan. If you include the trade volumes via Dubai, its even more.

On 1/23/2018 at 5:27 PM, diga said:

Its his previous moniker.. my two cents

It could easily stand for minorities/terrorists/congressis for his pet peeves on this forum

What is wrong in standing up for minorities?

I'm quite a supporter of minorities myself. Besides, in a nation like ours, everyone is a minority.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@sandeep

This website has Indian imports from Pakistan on a month by month basis. In 2017, India imported ~ 30 billion INR worth of goods from Pakistan*. Does an Indo-Pak bilateral series generate as much?

How exactly are we hurting the PakMil establishment by not playing cricket?

* And this is direct trade between India and Pakistan. If you include the trade volumes via Dubai, its even more.

There's a difference between trade, where Indian entities are purchasing goods, at prices comparable and competitive with others, and a cricket tour, which is not a mutual benefit, but primarily a benefit to PCB.  If you think back to the last time India toured Pakistan, PCB admitted that they were on the verge of bankruptcy if not for the India tour.   The situation is quite similar today as well.  Most test countries outside of England and Aus, balance their cricket board budgets on the back of the Indian tour.   

Its called leverage.   And I want the Indian government to deploy all the leverage it can, to pressure the powers that control things in Pakistan, to change its actions when it comes to terrorism and the security of Indian citizens.  And wanting this doesn't make me a Pakistan hater.   Or a bigot.   I'm all for peace with Pakistan, but in the absence of peace, its delusional to keep pretending that we can somehow obtain peace by pretending that it exists.  

On 1/24/2018 at 1:13 PM, sandeep said:

There's a difference between trade, where Indian entities are purchasing goods, at prices comparable and competitive with others, and a cricket tour, which is not a mutual benefit, but primarily a benefit to PCB.  If you think back to the last time India toured Pakistan, PCB admitted that they were on the verge of bankruptcy if not for the India tour.   The situation is quite similar today as well.  Most test countries outside of England and Aus, balance their cricket board budgets on the back of the Indian tour.   

Its called leverage.   And I want the Indian government to deploy all the leverage it can, to pressure the powers that control things in Pakistan, to change its actions when it comes to terrorism and the security of Indian citizens.  And wanting this doesn't make me a Pakistan hater.   Or a bigot.   I'm all for peace with Pakistan, but in the absence of peace, its delusional to keep pretending that we can somehow obtain peace by pretending that it exists.  

He or she or it is far too stupid to grasp what you said.

On 21/01/2018 at 5:58 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Whats is sharia. Does Pakistan have it? They are 50.01 pc or more

In simple words, Sharia is "Islamic Laws".

And Pakistani constitution says that only Sharia Laws could be implemented in Pakistan. 

Nevertheless, still not 100% Sharia laws could be implemented in Pakistani laws, while they these 1400 years old Sharia laws are so brutal and so much against humanity, that even religious Muslims feel ashamed to adopt them in today's world. 

For example:

(1) Slavery is totally HALAL in Islamic Sharia till Qiyammat (judgement day). And according to another rule of Islamic Sharia, no one is allowed to make that thing Haram which was made Halal by Allah (i.e. rules of Sharia could not be changed till Qiyammat). 

But today humanity is not ready to accept the slavery. Therefore even the religious Muslims are ready to abandon the institution of slavery. While ISIS and Taliban declare it KUFR to make slavery haram. The fanatic Mullahs in Pakistan declare the constitution  and laws of Pakistan as KUFR while they have made slavery Haram (although they implement 99% of the rest of the Sharia). 

While Saudi Arabia's Official grand Mufties declare that no man is allowed to make that thing Haram which was made Halal by Allah, but at moment we Muslims are weak. Therefore, as soon as Muslim states become powerful to wage Jihad agains the Kuffars, then it becomes compulsory to reintroduce the institution of slavery. 

You can read this fatwa of Saudi grand Mufti here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saleh_Al-Fawzan

salvery_saudi_mufti_saleh_al_fawzan.jpg

Other example is "cutting the hands for stealing". At moment Pakistani law does not follow Sharia law in this regard, but Pakistani Mullahs are openly demanding for change of this Pakistani law and to make it according to Sharia. 

Other example is this that current Pakistani Law allows a Muslim to change his religion and he could not be killed as Murtad (which is original punishment of Sharia if any Muslim leaves Islam). But practically every such person is killed while people put false accusations upon him that he "insulted" the Prophet of Islam by criticizing him, or for insulting Quran etc (i.e. such person is officially killed by using the blasphemy laws). 

Again Mullahs in Pakistan (perhaps 80% Pakistanis) are demanding for completely ending this law and making it according to Islamic Sharia i.e. leaving Islam should be officially and directly punished by killing (just like it is a by default law in Iran and Saudi Arabia). 

Then Islamic Sharia allows Muslim man to marry 4 women even without asking for any permission from the earlier wives. But Pakistani law puts an additional condition that the permission of already married wives is necessary in order to marry a new woman. 

Then taking "Bank Interests" is forbidden in Islam. But Pakistani Bank system is totally dependant upon the interest rates which makes the Pakistani banking system 100% non-Islamic. 

Sharia laws demands Jizya (protection money/tax) from the minorities. But Pakistani law does not asks for Jizya from the minorities. When Taliban got power in Swat and FATA areas, then they demanded Jizya from the non Muslims. 

Conclusion: 

Pakistan claims that it has 100% Sharia laws, but in reality only 90% laws are according to Sharia while there is deviation in rest of 10% cases. Some times this deviation is big, and sometimes it is small. 

When will US attack?
Basically I believe that US will attack if any Muslim state will reintroduce the slavery. 

US didn't attack Saudia or Iran for killing the apostates (i.e. Muslims who leave Islam). 

Also one Islamic Sharia rule demands that Muslims states have to wage Jihad upon the neighbouring non Muslims states, even if they are peaceful in order to bring them under the Islamic rule.

ISIS and Taliban and al-Qaida want to act upon this Sharia rule. 

Saudi Arabia's Mufties also want to act upon this rule but they say to postpone the Jihad till the Islamic states become powerful enough to win the fight. 

In case of implementation of this Sharia rule, for sure US is going to attack such Islamic State.  

Edited by Alam_dar

6 hours ago, Green Monster said:

wishful thinking on ur end  :aetsch:

I am yet ro find a nation with balls to implement type 3 Sharia . So STFU. Whatever Pakistani ulemas say, They have to tone down as Iron( read China) bro dont want them. 

Pakistani SC judges and parliament are only shameless enough to tell their own women and girls that they need type 2 sharia based witnesses and as non Sharia DNA samples are inadmissible in their Pak Courts to claim that they were effed and raped .

Yes, I am ashamed that its not effin ground to bring down Pakistani military by UN mandate. 

So you can Be effin proud of that

Edited by mishra

4 hours ago, Green Monster said:

brother calm down... what is this nonsense about the US invading pakistan... u and that other poster must be dreaming :phehe:

Let Ulemas implement type 3 sharia and see what happens. ISiS, Al qaeda are only one with type 3 Sharia,  but Pak must be very close hence US is already bombing. 

Read his post carefully and context of it, His post simply talks about trigger point when US and UN will bomb any nation on grounds of implementing type 3 Sharia.

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, Green Monster said:

brother calm down... what is this nonsense about the US invading pakistan... u and that other poster must be dreaming :phehe:

I am afraid you misunderstood me. It is not about US vs Pakistan, but it was about that Part of Sharia (type 3) which will incite an attack any where in the world. 

Forget about US, this type 3 Sharia is so much hated that Pakistan Army itself will launch a war against it. Taliban occupied few areas of Pakistan and started taking Jizya from the Sikhs, and all moderate Muslims condemned it and Pak Army itself launched a war against them. 

Human conscience in this century has gone so far ahead that even normal Muslims could not digest this type 3 Sharia. 

Let us see if you yourself could digest this type 3 Sharia :

(1) Are you not going to wage a war (or at least condemn it) if Boko Haram starts taking non Muslim women as slaves and demanding sex service from them? 

I hope you condemned ISIS for enslaving the Yazidi Girls. 

Please note that ISIS did nothing wrong by killing the Yazidi Men and enslaving their women. It is pure Islam and Sharia Order which is present in Quran.

According to Quran, all Polytheists (Kuffar) have to be killed wherever they are found. They either have to accept Islam, or they will be killed. 

Please note, there is absolutely NO Jizya for the Polytheists according to Quran. 

Jizya was only for the "people of the book" (i.e. Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians). Only these people of the books were allowed to save their life through paying the Jizya, while all others should either convert to Islam, or they have to be killed. 

Therefore ISIS took Jizya from the Christians of Iraq and didn't kill them and also didn't take the Christian girls as slaves.

But ISIS rejected any Jizya from Yazidis and killed their men and took their women and children as slaves. 

Prophet Muhammad and Sahaba also took Jizya from the Jews/Christians, but Kuffer were compelled either to accept Islam or they were slaughtered. Therefore, today we do find Jews/Christians living in the Arab lands, but we find not a single Kafir alive there. 

Please read the fatwa of Saudi Grand Mufti from their Official website where they are telling that the verse of "No compulsion in the Religion" has been abrogated, and now Kuffar should be compelled to accept Islam, or otherwise kill the Kuffar:

https://islamqa.info/en/34770

(2) The first person who rejected this type 3 Sharia, it was Imam Abu Hanifa. He was unable to digest it and gave fatwa that killing of Kuffar was limited to the time of holy Prophet, but now Kuffar could also pay the Jizya and Islamic State will let them live. 

It was due to this fatwa of Abu Hanifa that Hindus were not killed in Hindustan. (The Muslim Sultans and Kings of India were the follower of Abu Hanifa). 

While Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, Imam Shafii and Imam Ibn Hazam all still give fatwa of No Jizya from Kafirs, but killing them or compelling them to convert to Islam. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid you misunderstood me. It is not about US vs Pakistan, but it was about that Part of Sharia (type 3) which will incite an attack any where in the world. 

Forget about US, this type 3 Sharia is so much hated that Pakistan Army itself will launch a war against it. Taliban occupied few areas of Pakistan and started taking Jizya from the Sikhs, and all moderate Muslims condemned it and Pak Army itself launched a war against them. 

Human conscience in this century has gone so far ahead that even normal Muslims could not digest this type 3 Sharia. 

Let us see if you yourself could digest this type 3 Sharia :

(1) Are you not going to wage a war (or at least condemn it) if Boko Haram starts taking non Muslim women as slaves and demanding sex service from them? 

I hope you condemned ISIS for enslaving the Yazidi Girls. 

Please note that ISIS did nothing wrong by killing the Yazidi Men and enslaving their women. It is pure Islam and Sharia Order which is present in Quran.

According to Quran, all Polytheists (Kuffar) have to be killed wherever they are found. They either have to accept Islam, or they will be killed. 

Please note, there is absolutely NO Jizya for the Polytheists according to Quran. 

Jizya was only for the "people of the book" (i.e. Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians). Only these people of the books were allowed to save their life through paying the Jizya, while all others should either convert to Islam, or they have to be killed. 

Therefore ISIS took Jizya from the Christians of Iraq and didn't kill them and also didn't take the Christian girls as slaves.

But ISIS rejected any Jizya from Yazidis and killed their men and took their women and children as slaves. 

Prophet Muhammad and Sahaba also took Jizya from the Jews/Christians, but Kuffer were compelled either to accept Islam or they were slaughtered. Therefore, today we do find Jews/Christians living in the Arab lands, but we find not a single Kafir alive there. 

Please read the fatwa of Saudi Grand Mufti from their Official website where they are telling that the verse of "No compulsion in the Religion" has been abrogated, and now Kuffar should be compelled to accept Islam, or otherwise kill the Kuffar:

https://islamqa.info/en/34770

(2) The first person who rejected this type 3 Sharia, it was Imam Abu Hanifa. He was unable to digest it and gave fatwa that killing of Kuffar was limited to the time of holy Prophet, but now Kuffar could also pay the Jizya and Islamic State will let them live. 

It was due to this fatwa of Abu Hanifa that Hindus were not killed in Hindustan. (The Muslim Sultans and Kings of India were the follower of Abu Hanifa). 

While Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, Imam Shafii and Imam Ibn Hazam all still give fatwa of No Jizya from Kafirs, but killing them or compelling them to convert to Islam. 

If Muslims had started killing Hindu's instead of taking Jaziya they would had been thrown out of India very early.It could had united the Hindu kings and public to launch overall attack on islam

41 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

If Muslims had started killing Hindu's instead of taking Jaziya they would had been thrown out of India very early.It could had united the Hindu kings and public to launch overall attack on islam

I think not only India, but also other nations also got united against Islamic Caliphate, especially Mangools and Chinese and African countries who were not among the people of book. 

Nevertheless, this Sharia order is so anti humanity that Muslims today themselves condemn it. 

Nevertheless, Salafi Islamic movements like al-Qaida, ISIS and Boko Haram will even today go for the implementation of this Sharia rule whenever they get the power in any area, while they are the followers of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal whose fatwa is about killing of Kuffar. 

While Taliban took Jizya from the Sikhs in Pakistan and Afghanistan and didn't kill them, while they are the followers of Imam Abu Hanifa who allowed Jizya from Kuffar too. 

All Official Saudi Mufties are unanimous even today that all the Kafirs should either be compelled to accept Islam, or to be killed, but still Saudi government could not even do it with the Indians present in Saudi Arabia. They have to abandon this Sharia law. 

But this is only temporary. According to Saudi Mufties, as soon as the state gets enough power, then it has to start with Jihad and killing of Kuffar. 

^ I think there is little difference. UN will not act in Yemen but will act in Syria because in case of Yemen, US has been bribed.

But compare this with South American countrys. Situation is exactly same( in terms of oil and other resources) But no one ever talks about say attacking Venezuela.

For Pakistan not to get attacked if it implementd grade 3 Sharia (one which is Islamic dominance one) US needs protection money , cash or kind

Edited by mishra

On 12/31/2017 at 9:58 AM, Mariyam said:

Is the part in bold your opinion or do you have any supporting data to back the claim?

We buy a lot of mustard oil from Pakistan. Do the proceeds of the trade also find their way into the pockets of Hafiz Saeed?

Don't you think this selective boycott is rather stupid? 

you are right there should be outright boycot on all trade with pakistan, but that will have to be replaced with other trading partners like how BCCI replaces tours with SL..unless thats possible keep boycotting cricket because we(bcci) can and try to boycott in other areas as soon as possible. 

This is a very good point from you, much appreciated.