Worst Indian Cricket Stadium?

Which is the worst Indian Cricket Stadium to have hosted a decent amount of International games?

Take into consideration : 

>Quality of games played across formats.

>Design of the stadium.

>Facilities at the stadium for players and spectators.

>Capacity of the stadium.

>Drainage system of the ground.

>Size of the ground.

>Attendence/Turnup (+crowd behavior)

>Proximity of the Stadium.

Edited by Laaloo

Delhi isn’t the worst stadium but it does have one of the most pathetic designs from one end. It looks worse when during a test series it has yellow Pan bahar banners on it. Sometimes during world event or ICC event they do a decent paint job and in the night it looks all right then, but still a pathetic design whoever came up with.

In terms of turn out, I never liked Ahmedabad or VCA during test matches. VCA is a nice ground with poor crowd always in Tests. 

Lookwise Feroz Shah Kotla, also the facilities are downright embarassing :puke:

Crowd attendance Nagpur, but Mohali is even worse for test matches

Worst drainage Eden Gardens...Dada get your **** together :wall:

Outfield wise Ranchi

Pitch wise Rajkot/Indore......no pitch should be allowed to be this flat

Luck wise Pune

14 minutes ago, kira said:

Delhi is hands down the worst cricket stadium in the country, Eden gardens is easily the best and one of the most iconic stadium in the world

Iconic yes but facilities no way. I have watched a few matches in the early 2000s here and believe me the stench is unbearable. Knowing Kolkata I doubt much would have changed in the last 10 years or so. 

Edited by Gollum
9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lookwise Feroz Shah Kotla, also the facilities are downright embarassing :puke:

Crowd attendance Nagpur, but Mohali is even worse for test matches

Worst drainage Eden Gardens...Dada get your **** together :wall:

Outfield wise Ranchi

Pitch wise Rajkot/Indore......no pitch should be allowed to be this flat

Luck wise Pune

Indore is not always a flat pitch given how good match we had for Ranjhi Final. A final result with 31 wickets is pretty good. If Delhi took their catches properly, Vidarbha might have to chase higher target in the 4th innings making it a really good contest for a 5-day match.

I however agree with the smallenss of ground there which matters for T20s particularly for night games. Firstly, Indore is on an elevation of 1800 feet ( a plateau) and the dew factor comes into picture for night games ( be it IPL or T20Is in general). They should have had a bigger stadium and things will have been better.