Bring on the ODIs

5 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Bro just imagine Jadhav bowling to Miller, De Kock or ABD. :afraid:

With his endless luck the clown may even get them out. But I really want SA to bajao him badly to save the ignominy of giving him the new ball in CWC 2019. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I hope they prepare lively pitches, we need maximum embarrassment that will force the management to make large scale changes. 

It's painful to watch man . You wait years for an away series like these and to see them mess up again is disappointing.

It's not like losing will result in any changes , by next ipl people will forget everything what happened in this series . Sharmas and dhawans will walk back into the test side when we play at home again . 

By the time the Odi series starts, most Indian fans would hv totally given up watching the matches on TV  and only be following scores on cricinfo.    But even that could be quite painful.  :frown:.                    Year 2018 could be a '2011 revisited' for us.       All hail Cheerleader Shastri and his son Kohli.

Edited by Frustrated

lol...ODIs .... Dhoni :aha:

Funny thing is IPL auction will be happening right in the middle of a Test match. Great S.h.i.tjob scheduing BCCI...

Surely SAfricans would also want to prepare a flat track, so that their batsman can impress everyone and get selected in the IPL. Mutual benefits dead rubber coming up.

4 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

I already wrote what I feel. No point supporting losers. That is what this team is, a bunch of sorry good-for-nothing loooooooseeeers!

Dada you are not going anywhere :giggle: 

at best you will cancel willow and watch on one of these Pakistani hosted illegal streams with all those adult date pop ups and chat windows where all gloves are off among Indians and Pakistanis and as a bonus might have someone hack your computer...why that jhamela :laugh:

8 hours ago, maniac said:

Dada you are not going anywhere :giggle: 

at best you will cancel willow and watch on one of these Pakistani hosted illegal streams with all those adult date pop ups and chat windows where all gloves are off among Indians and Pakistanis and as a bonus might have someone hack your computer...why that jhamela :laugh:

Na Re. I did not say I will stop following Indian cricket, but I really do not have patience for mediocrity. It is just not worth staying up all night to watch these pampered aussholes phuck things up. Ruins the next day. Once my willow subscription ends at the end of the month, I’m done!