Dont want to see another finals choke

SK_IH

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Sachin has the best autobiography ever, usually I struggle on long flights to India and back..10 pages into the Sachin autobiography I was passed out without the help of any substances

And  then I scored 35 and we won the game. ...

m

And I and Rahul had p’ship and we won

Vhris carins was angry when I found out his trick and then I helped Rahul and we wonz

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

And  then I scored 35 and we won the game. ...

m

And I and Rahul had p’ship and we won

Vhris carins was angry when I found out his trick and then I helped Rahul and we wonz

Didn’t reach that far as Rahul Dravids debut...still stuck in the small house in Mumbai where his aunt would cook delicious meals for him and his brother would encourage him...abhi Pakistan bhi nahin pahucha :laugh:

I am going to India in feb...will give another shot

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Didn’t reach that far as Rahul Dravids debut...still stuck in the small house in Mumbai where his aunt would cook delicious meals for him and his brother would encourage him...abhi Pakistan bhi nahin pahucha :laugh:

I am going to India in feb...will give another shot

In all seriousness, I loved the part where he share stories of hisnyounger days, like hotel stories and how he drove in England in between games without much sleep.

I enjoyed many parts in the book.

I did get the book signed in 2016 by the Man himself when we met each other in an elevator.

12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Doesnt matter to me, they have done so well .....anyone can have a bad day 

so you ll be alright after losing another final? tournaments are all about winning not about only doing well once you reach finals

That long haired Aussie all rounder and Sangha are the danger man

Seriously it doesn't matter to me. These u19 WC happen every 2 years and people don't keep track that much. Reaching finals and performing to potential is good enough. What is important is we get young batch of cricketers ready regularly and they impress each time. We have done that consistently. Losing to WI wasn't choking. 

That's why I like the playoffs for each place as it ensures more matches for all teams that go out early. 

We can definitely lose and toss has a big part to play. We are dependent on top 3 for runs and Aussies have some good talent

Edited by CoverDrive
4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

one final loss does not equate to trend.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

How can it be a choke if it is not even tbe same team?

Different age gp, different format, different gender.

seriously you guys dont get it, we are messing up in knock out matches for far too long in every format u19,male,female

ye dil maange icc trophy , no finals loss :facepalm: