Bangladesh create history.

9 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lol.. Now we need to beat these classless bunch at any cost or else things may get very nasty.

lol no ****, but BD are playing well, still honestly dont care much for them they can built their rivalry with SL..will be good. Why they hate eachother again ?  pfft.

I have come to like Ind - Eng/SA/Aus a little better, ofcourse Ind/Pak is fun we dont get to see it because of **** going on in border. SL and BD can taser each other in their respective nipples.

7 hours ago, bowl_out said:

What exactly happened? Videos anybody?

But it was upon the umpires' failure to call the second delivery of that over a no-ball for height (it was the second bouncer of the over, the first having been a dot ball to Mustafizur Rahman), that the drama really sparked off. Mahmudullah was in the umpires' faces, imploring them to award a no-ball that would make the requirement 11 off five balls with a free-hit to boot, instead of 12 off 4.

"I don't want to talk about it, but what happened was that the square-leg umpire called a no-ball and after a discussion they cancelled it," Shakib said. "I didn't think it was the right decision. I don't know what happened after the first ball, which was a bouncer. But after the second ball, the umpire called a no-ball. We are all human, we should take it in the chin and move forward.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18547/report/1133822/sri-lanka-vs-bangladesh-6th-match-nidahas-trophy

Bangladesh's protest was understandable. That was 2 bouncers in a over, should have been called a 'no-ball'. Just think, 1 extra run and 1 extra free hit was not given. As per Shakib, leg umpire initially signaled a no ball call later he changed it. That cause all the drama in the field. However, the way Shakib and other side bench players behaved was uncalled for !

Edited by broken_wings

whatever has happened....i thoroughly enjoyed the match...

it has added some spice to the boring tournament...

Australia does this in it's own way...but nobody will humiliate them or ridicule them but if a desi country does this, now people will jump on it and start passing some comments...

Way it's done could be different but everything counted as nuisance...

33 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yes, Bangladesh created history by winning its maiden WC.. Lol

FB_IMG_1521226660201.jpg

It is just one fan .Not like the whole nation was crying. It was a good match to win and the no ball issue was genuine.

Our team and fans would have been pissed too. Kohli wouldn't have acted like crotch man but he would have made a record in high jump punch in the air  with wild gesturing.

BD team seriously need a  better ' in your face ' action than this . Something that suits a senior team. Now with Afghanistan and Nepal entering the international scene? They should stop behaving like newbies.There are new kids around for tantrums.

13 hours ago, maniac said:

In other news @Austin 3:!6 has gone on a fast,animal sacricifce spree, filling hundis across all places of worship, feeding cows and pretty much every religious thing you can think of to appease the gods for an Indian victory 

After yesterday's antics...I hate those idiots even more. C'mmon lets hammer them tomorrow. If Rohit Sharma can win us this trophy, I would stop Dhoni Bhakti and become Rohit Romeo :wp18:

18 hours ago, sandeep said:

Bit harsh by the OP.  But I can understand where he's coming from.

I want to feel sympathy for the Lankans, for being knocked out of their own hosted independence trophy by a bunch of perennial bottlers, but I am well aware that they can be provocative pr!cks quite often. 

I want to feel good for Bangladesh, an underdog almost every time they step foot on the field, but their players attitude and behavior makes this almost impossible.  Their fans reflect this massive insecurity and chip on the shoulder vibe, that really takes the shine off my soft corner for BD.  

And the drama at the end with the walk-off threatened?  Ridiculuous.  Almost makes one think that they didn't deserve to win at that point.

So it turns out that one of the key initiators of the fracas were the Lankans after all - shoving an opposition player is unacceptable under any circumstances.   

There are no good guys in this drama - only immature silly idiots who ended up shaming themselves and the teams they represented.   Only Tamim and Mahmudullah can claim to come out of this with their dignity intact.

10 hours ago, beetle said:

It is just one fan .Not like the whole nation was crying. It was a good match to win and the no ball issue was genuine.

Our team and fans would have been pissed too. Kohli wouldn't have acted like crotch man but he would have made a record in high jump punch in the air  with wild gesturing.

BD team seriously need a  better ' in your face ' action than this . Something that suits a senior team. Now with Afghanistan and Nepal entering the international scene? They should stop behaving like newbies.There are new kids around for tantrums.

Afg will be way cooler than BD infact they might be the coolest in SC they have way too many ied bombs and crap going on in their country to make cricket another fight. 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

So it turns out that one of the key initiators of the fracas were the Lankans after all - shoving an opposition player is unacceptable under any circumstances.   

There are no good guys in this drama - only immature silly idiots who ended up shaming themselves and the teams they represented.   Only Tamim and Mahmudullah can claim to come out of this with their dignity intact.

Tamim and Mullah looked the most mature. Tamim especially when he spoke don't know their internal politics but if he wants he should be their captain. 

Sl are no saints but in this case i think it's all BD. 

10 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

May I recommend the lungi dance to the Bangladeshi team as the signature move of choice that all elite teams are coveting, but which I have kept, as a especial favour to our eastern neighbours?

At a low, low rate of $99.99 they can have it. 

Do the lungi dance boys,  it's macho, classy and smooth.

Although lungi was found in BD it was made cool in TN sorry so no lungi dance for bd csk owns it. :p:

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Although lungi was found in BD it was made cool in TN sorry so no lungi dance for bd csk owns it. :p:

lungi is actually an arab costume ..

arab traders introduced this to mallus and tamils and we picked it up because its more or less simialr to dhoti with extra benefits  ..

1200px-Zaranig_man,_Bayt_al-Faqih.jpg

TBH Shakib is one of the most annoying characters in world cricket, he acts like a wannabe thug. When ever they play in Bangladesh and he gets out cheaply he curses at the camera for recording him while in the dressing room. that happens to every batsman that ever played the game in the last 3 decades or so shakib, including many who are far superior than you. One time he started touching himself too (wtf?) The rest of the Bangladeshs are just too passionate IMO. But shakib has some weird mental issues. Big fish small pond syndrome I guess. This guy also skipped a difficult tour of SA to play some 10 over tournament with a bunch of retired cricketers too, that sums up the mentality he has, this guy is a legend in own head.