Dwayne Bravo credits MS Dhoni for shaping him up as death overs expert !!!

velu

"Mahi bhai" was guiding me: Jaydev Unadkat

When asked if he had any preferences, he admitted that he was hoping for a nostalgic reunion with his mentor ‘Mahi bhai’ who had guided him during his time at Royal Pune SuperGiants.

He said: “Mahi bhai (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) was guiding me, I was hoping to get a leader, it will be the best for me. I think having been there and done that, it was easy to coordinate. I didn't have any favourites to be honest.”

:hysterical::hysterical:

http://www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-ipl-2018-auction-s-most-expensive-indian-jayadev-unadkat-admits-he-wanted-to-reunite-with-ms-dhoni-at-csk-2579200

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

"Mahi bhai" was guiding me: Jaydev Unadkat

When asked if he had any preferences, he admitted that he was hoping for a nostalgic reunion with his mentor ‘Mahi bhai’ who had guided him during his time at Royal Pune SuperGiants.

He said: “Mahi bhai (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) was guiding me, I was hoping to get a leader, it will be the best for me. I think having been there and done that, it was easy to coordinate. I didn't have any favourites to be honest.”

:hysterical::hysterical:

http://www.dnaindia.com/cricket/report-ipl-2018-auction-s-most-expensive-indian-jayadev-unadkat-admits-he-wanted-to-reunite-with-ms-dhoni-at-csk-2579200

The farticle reads 

"His excellent form continued for India as well with the youngster picking up the Man of the Series award in T20-series to inflict a 3-0 whitewash on Sri Lanka."

What man of the series award?  WTF lol.. 

Dhoni :hail:

MS Dhoni, the winning captain, says: "I didn't want him to change his plans, basically. At times, even the best like Bravo, need advice. What's important is you make mistakes and you learn."

Now, he is patting his own back.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk