KL Rahul is the next batting superstar from Asia

Incredible talent. It's amazing how his stellar series against Australia just a year ago seems to be almost forgotten already. His performance in Bengaluru is arguably the greatest match-winning performance by an Indian batsman since Laxman's 38 and 96 at Durban. And yet he's condemned to be the reserve opener for the near future :((.

giphy.gif

Edited by Jimmy Cliff
4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

what about Kohli's 10 innings in England?

Fair comment considering rahul scored a hundred in australia during his debut series. But the guy looks so fragile in every aspect. One can hope for best but i can also have my opinion about him.

Anyone with a keen eye for talent knows how terrific K L Rahul is.

I have never hyped or shown such confidence about my judgement of a player as much as I do for Rahul. Unfortunately he needs to have a very good IPL season or else his future looks bleak as long as kohli is captain. If Rahul performs consistently and at a stage where everyone's eyeballs are like IPL, kohli will be pressurized to pick him.

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Anyone with a keen eye for talent knows how terrific K L Rahul is.

I have never hyped or shown such confidence about my judgement of a player as much as I do for Rahul. Unfortunately he needs to have a very good IPL season or else his future looks bleak as long as kohli is captain. If Rahul performs consistently and at a stage where everyone's eyeballs are like IPL, kohli will be pressurized to pick him.

If he is not getting picked with currrent performances, don't think anything else will ensure a place for him in the team.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:28 AM, Lala said:

Its not all about above 3 countries bro. He will play better bowling like Pak,Aus,SA,Eng,NZ. Then he will lose his spot unless he played well :cantstop: IPL is kind of domestic league only 7 local players play with. This is kind of ranji trophy where there are lot of gaps to fill. you cannot compare league performances with international level. try to find what I mean here bro :cantstop:

In one of your post, you mentioned that Ishan Kishan is talented. If ishan is talented, then this guy is many times better than him...How can you not see that? 

He got test hundreds all over the world against best bowling attacks <as a opener>. That say it all. Because of non-cricketing reasons, his career is jeopardised.  For me, only on the skill wise, he is the best in Indian side. 

Had been there a case of him being benched for more talented players it would have gone down well with fans like us but when we see Kl benched for some one like Pandey ji,Jadhav ji etc thats causes pain with so much talent he is been retracted for mediocre ones..he keeps wickets too:agree:

Edited by Suhaan
51 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Had been there a case of him being benched for more talented players it would have gone down well with fans like us but when we see Kl benched for some one like Pandey ji,Jadhav ji etc thats causes pain with so much talent he is been retracted for mediocre ones..he keeps wickets too:agree:

He could be better than Kohli for all we know, only problem is he has not been given consistent run. I don't think there is someone in World Cricket who is better talent than KL, let alone in India.