Congratulations to Risabh Pant for playing best innings of IPL 2018

sarcastic

58 minutes ago, Scar said:

I am still skeptical about his running between the wickets. The second run-out involving him almost felt like he have an axe to grind against Patel for some reason. It seemed like a purposely done runout to me. 

no that was misjudged because of the short boundary on that side

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

no that was misjudged because of the short boundary on that side

Hope that's the case, because if you look at the replay of that run-out, I was shocked that he went back midway when he could have easily made the ground. 

On 5/11/2018 at 5:50 PM, Pollack said:

No. He likes dhoni.So pandey ki, dhoni's shishya will be preferred over Pant.

dc-Cover-9i9s2ntn0gm5ujpqmgce0l80u7-2018

You mean kishan ? I will never ever troll/bash/mock kohli if he does that :)

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Pant and KL , dream opening for LOIs . Both can use the pps well and on their day we could be 120+/70+  regularly , unlike these days where we crawl to 75/40 if Sharma is playing well 

Many think R Sharma is a clutch player in ODIs but to be honest he is more like a lottery. I can never ever trust him in a crucial match for a crucial innings. For all the talent he is hyped for he has remained a serious disappointment throughout hia career. Rohit is not bad but his habit of consolidating no matter the pitch or conditions hurt the team without many noticing it much. If we get better player than Rohit in ODIs then we should definite replace him. In t20s he should play in middle order with going from the first ball which I doubt he can consistently. If failed, throw him out.

11 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Pant and KL , dream opening for LOIs . Both can use the pps well and on their day we could be 120+/70+  regularly , unlike these days where we crawl to 75/40 if Sharma is playing well 

Pant isnt an opener, IMO. He is best utilized in middle order.

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

kyun bhai shikhar dhawan ne kya paap kiye hia 

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kyun bhai shikhar dhawan ne kya paap kiye hia 

Am a big Dhawan fan , especially ODIs he's our second best player . I know it may not happen but I would like to see Virat down at 4 , cos he's just one player who can strengthen the lower middle order , if that happens Dhawan and pant can really go after from word go and KL at other end can drop anchor if we lose early wickets .

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Pant isnt an opener, IMO. He is best utilized in middle order.

He will be fine batting anywhere in T20s , but he plays a lot of aerial shots and most likely will struggle or get out early in middle overs of ODIs so I think it's better if he starts his innings with field restrictions .

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Many think R Sharma is a clutch player in ODIs but to be honest he is more like a lottery. I can never ever trust him in a crucial match for a crucial innings. For all the talent he is hyped for he has remained a serious disappointment throughout hia career. Rohit is not bad but his habit of consolidating no matter the pitch or conditions hurt the team without many noticing it much. If we get better player than Rohit in ODIs then we should definite replace him. In t20s he should play in middle order with going from the first ball which I doubt he can consistently. If failed, throw him out.

Sharma is not the worst player , but my problem is that he's taking an important spot in the LOI lineup . Openers can take the game away from opposition in power plays and we havent don't that since viru retird . Apart from that like you said , very unreliable gets out at the wrong time and every time we chase a big total he disappears . He can bat down the order inT20s , but from ODIs he needs to go .I have said this a few times , with him opening we are not going to win anything major .

24 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Am a big Dhawan fan , especially ODIs he's our second best player . I know it may not happen but I would like to see Virat down at 4 , cos he's just one player who can strengthen the lower middle order , if that happens Dhawan and pant can really go after from word go and KL at other end can drop anchor if we lose early wickets .

why wud u change ur best batsman position , u dnt fix wat aint broken 

ur best batsman shud get max nunmber of balls . Virat is our biggest match winner n most consistent player ...why wud u give him less balls just to be safe. Thats a defensive strategy 

At 4 u need someone like Rahul,pant who has a extra gear then kohli