Jinnah did more harm than good for Muslims..

Temujin Khaghan

2 minutes ago, First class said:

Ok, Pakistanis are bad people, I'm not defending them  , so that gives you justification to kill Muslims in Gurat ,  Delhi  and Kashmir ? Unlike Pakistan , India is supposed to be secular. Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country, whom you guys a re kidding. 

These are nationalists.

3 hours ago, First class said:

Ok, Pakistanis are bad people, I'm not defending them  , so that gives you justification to kill Muslims in Gurat ,  Delhi  and Kashmir ? Unlike Pakistan , India is supposed to be secular. Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country, whom you guys a re kidding. 

LOL. Wake me up when a Hindu in Pakistan is allowed to protest by shouting "Musalmano se lenge azaadi".

The fact that these blood thirsty peacefuls in India are able to pull off a Shaheen Bagh type of "protest" in itself is a testimony of India being secular and a thriving democracy.

Chale hain humey secularism ka paath padhane.

Edited by motomaverick

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Their Govt. sucks Chinese noodle d!ck 24*7 despite what they are doing to Muslims in Uyghur and then have the cheek to talk about minorities in India! Bc kahaan se laate hain itni besharmi :facepalm:.

When they can project Johnny Sins as a Kashmiri mazloom victim, you can imagine their beghairty.

It just doesn't make any difference to these turds.

31 minutes ago, First class said:

Yeah, India is the perfect model of secularism, Modi took it to new heights . Delhi is the most peaceful city in South Asia. 

Scroll up and read my post some 5 posts before this one.

Can the so called mazloom shout "Hinduon se lenge azaadi" in a Hindu majority country if we were not a democracy and secular?

Again, you are not qualified enough to preach us secularism so don't speak about something you have no clue about.

Edited by motomaverick

7 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Scroll up and read my post some 5 posts before this one.

Can the so called mazloom shout "Hinduon se lenge azaadi" in a Hindu majority country if we were not a democracy and secular?

Again, you are not qualified enough to preach us secularism so don't speak about something you have no clue about.

Unlike you, I'm living in a secular country for decades and know very well what exactly that means. I live in US. 

Edited by First class

16 hours ago, First class said:

We can debate who is responsible for the plight of Indian Muslims,  Jinnah by creating Pakistan or Modi for massacring thousands of Muslims in Gujrat  and now his followers continuing the same in , out of all cities, Delhi. I'm afraid worst is yet to come for Muslims in India. 

Image result for riots in delhi

your country people kill , jail in dubious blasphamy , illegally marry under age girls/ wives of Hindus and christians your minority population is forced to convert and has been decimated from 9 % to 1 % you have no right to come and lecture anyone. Go put your own house in order first. 

12 hours ago, First class said:

there is no justification for killing anyone no one here will say anything against Indian Muslims or any religion for the sake of it. CAA give 5 years early path to citizenship for minorities from Pak/BD and AFG ( erstwhile India) while allowing even you as a muslim to come and request citizenship if you want ( it will take 10 years) thats all CAA does it does not impact Indian muslims its not a citizenship bill for current citizens ( idiots must have named it refugee citizenship bill or something). Pakistan like aways is just using this scenario maliciously, after displaying all this subversive evil state actions you people will be back here when IPL starts to cry for participation of pakistani cricketers. 

13 hours ago, First class said:

Show some courage and declare India to a Hindu country

why should there be courage there you moron ? calling a country religiously specific is regressive like your country and your umma mulla countries all 50 of them its pathetic desert cult behavior. 

33 minutes ago, Vilander said:

why should there be courage there you moron ? calling a country religiously specific is regressive like your country and your umma mulla countries all 50 of them its pathetic desert cult behavior. 

Yes, I also wish Pakistan was a secular country, but India is not a secular one either. Religion has nothing to do with state affairs , it should stay as someone personal matters. I have no hope that will ever happen in Pakistan although things are getting better under Imran Khan but Modi is taking India to religious extremism, not good for your country. 

1 hour ago, First class said:

Unlike you, I'm living in a secular country for decades and know very well what exactly that means. I live in US. 

Try shouting "long live Osama Bin Laden" in the middle of NYC and you will know how secular USA is. So yes, please explain what it means.

You cannot shout "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in a Hindu majority country and cry victim when faced with the obvious consequences.

Is this a lot of material for your brain to grasp?

9 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Try shouting "long live Osama Bin Laden" in the middle of NYC and you will know how secular USA is. So yes, please explain what it means.

You cannot shout "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in a Hindu majority country and cry victim when faced with the obvious consequences.

Is this a lot of material for your brain to grasp?

If anyone does that in NYC, he/she will be arrest , will be presented in court and then his/her fate will be decided according to country's law. His/her house will not be burnt alive and his whole family will not be killed by a mob. If I scream "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in NYC, nothing will happen at all, because in a free country people have right to express their feeling. 

15 minutes ago, First class said:

If anyone does that in NYC, he/she will be arrest , will be presented in court and then his/her fate will be decided according to country's law. His/her house will not be burnt alive and his whole family will not be killed by a mob. If I scream "Hum lenge Hinduon se azaadi" in NYC, nothing will happen at all, because in a free country people have right to express their feeling. 

Which peaceful was burnt alive and whose family was killed by a mob in the ongoing Delhi clashes? On the contrary, an IB officer was stoned to death and his eyes gauged out by the so called kamzor musalmaans.

If you want to make things up then why stop there? Put more spin to it I say.

Yes, I also wish Pakistan was a secular country, but India is not a secular one either. Religion has nothing to do with state affairs , it should stay as someone personal matters. I have no hope that will ever happen in Pakistan although things are getting better under Imran Khan but Modi is taking India to religious extremism, not good for your country. 

say that to your scum islamists. 

Islamic republic of Pakistan 

lol Chal bhaag bosedk