Half of my career over, no point thinking about Test record: Rohit Sharma

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

heard he has told selectors not to consider him for test cricket

time for rahane to do the same for LOI

Pujara actually, he tries to get all macho with his batting and running between the wickets to impress our kaptaan and cheerleader.

3 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

lmao...he's not thaila dhoni who will play test series after test series without any performance.....plus thaila dhoni had srini mama with him.

He's not aila statchin either who played years without making a difference for his selfish stats like 100th 100. Ooh I know that hurt :hysterical:. Please come back with unwitty responses :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

He's not aila statchin either who played years without making a difference for his selfish stats like 100th 100. Ooh I know that hurt :hysterical:. Please come back with unwitty responses :biggrin:

lmao.....i ain't a sachin fan, he should have retired after 2011 world cup.......funny is that , all the sambar guys ,defend dhoni just coz of one reason that he plays for csk...lmao, retarded pans of thaila....did u forget that tour of aus,eng,saf,nz from  2012-2014 of series defeats ...where dhoni's captaincy was soooo defensive and uninspiring...

i sometimes wonder, if Dhoni chamchas have the balls to accept dhoni's negative contribution towards  indian test cricket...also who can forget that dhoni lied to supreme court for not knowing meiyappan??? open ur eyes ,kiddo.

most of the south indians suffer from hero-worshipping.

Edited by jalebi_bhai
Racist remark.
14 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

lmao.....i ain't a sachin fan, he should have retired after 2011 world cup.......funny is that , all the sambar guys ,defend dhoni just coz of one reason that he plays for csk...lmao, retarded pans of thaila....did u forget that tour of aus,eng,saf,nz from  2012-2014 of series defeats ...where dhoni's captaincy was soooo defensive and uninspiring...

i sometimes wonder, if Dhoni chamchas have the balls to accept dhoni's negative contribution towards  indian test cricket...also who can forget that dhoni lied to supreme court for not knowing meiyappan??? open ur eyes ,kiddo.

They do though. We all accept Dhoni was a poor overseas test skipper. P.S - Overseas tests only, he is still the most successful test captain in India. He had a brilliant start to his test captaincy career where his team was unbeaten for 1st 3 years, albeit all at home. Then from 2011 Eng tour everything changed. Blame also must also go to the ageing players who had already past their prime by then but MSD being a captain had to take the share of blame. And we all accept that.

Its actually the other way round in ICF. Because of test failures, people tend to forget his accomplishments in shorter format. People here tend to deny his enormous contribution to Indian cricket and do not give him due credit. He has got India every possible trophies out there, no captain in Asia has done that. I mean 3 ICC trophies in 8 years is a quite a decent performance, isn't it? As a batsman, he is no mug either. Avg 50+ after 300 odd games and played one of the greatest world cup final innings. Most successful captain in IPL, still at this age he is taking his team to victory by beating all current skippers.

You got to give credit where its due. He was not winning those trophies for Pakistan, he was doing those for us only, isn't it?

Edited by Austin 3:!6
19 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

What’s up with the stereotype?

Amitabh Bacchan,Govinda all won LS seats  because people voted for them for being cinema 

Stars....Mayawati has statues all over UP...will you walk out of 90% of Maharashtra if you say something against Bal Thackeray? Most states vote for leaders who are   cult of personality....every state has atleast one actor from that region who is a movie star.

Even though I agree with most of your post why bring region and stereotype  into it?

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

What’s up with the stereotype?

Amitabh Bacchan,Govinda all won LS seats  because people voted for them for being cinema 

Stars....Mayawati has statues all over UP...will you walk out of 90% of Maharashtra if you say something against Bal Thackeray? Most states vote for leaders who are   cult of personality....every state has atleast one actor from that region who is a movie star.

Even though I agree with most of your post why bring region and stereotype  into it?

just go to twitter ...and u will find swarms of tamilians posting cringy dhoni posts.....one of the most illogical fan-base.

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

They do though. We all accept Dhoni was a poor overseas test skipper. P.S - Overseas tests only, he is still the most successful test captain in India. He had a brilliant start to his test captaincy career where his team was unbeaten for 1st 3 years, albeit all at home. Then from 2011 Eng tour everything changed. Blame also must also go to the ageing players who had already past their prime by then but MSD being a captain had to take the share of blame. And we all accept that.

Its actually the other way round in ICF. Because of test failures, people tend to forget his accomplishments in shorter format. People here tend to deny his enormous contribution to Indian cricket and do not give him due credit. He has got India every possible trophies out there, no captain in Asia has done that. I mean 3 ICC trophies in 8 years is a quite a decent performance, isn't it? As a batsman, he is no mug either. Avg 50+ after 300 odd games and played one of the greatest world cup final innings. Most successful captain in IPL, still at this age he is taking his team to victory by beating all current skippers.

You got to give credit where its due. He was not winning those trophies for Pakistan, he was doing those for us only, isn't it?

We already are on the same page he was a poor test captain,so no arguing that

ok fair enough he won the WT20 in 2007,he got kicked out in the first round in 2009,2010,2012.....How many captains have lasted so many failures?  was it justified for him to go on and on and on despute failures in that format-so now that is 2/3 formats where he was a failure.

Now coming to ODI cricket-Dhoni is a serviceable player in this format no doubt unlike the other 2 formats. I believe no one had a problem with him captaining in 2015 WC  as the captain of the defending champions.

I have said many times before I was a big fan of Dhoni the player till 2011(never rated his captaincy but thought he was a lucky mascot) .

Dhoni has cost us a lot more matches than he has won in recent times......His finishing comes in games where any half decent player can do the same in easy situations....Can you remind me when was the last time Dhoni won a match for us from a position where the game was lost? the only 1 I can remember was that England game with partnership from Yuvi another guy who was over the hill at that point.

Dhoni the keeper is also over-rated, he is good when he keeps to spinners but bang average to pace bowlers.

He gets the hate because a)because of this cringe-worthy hype...I mean what kind of a narcissist you have to be to produce your own biopic  b) There are better alternatives C) He has brought in a lot of politics,favoritism into the game that has undone the hard work of the previous generation

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

We already are on the same page he was a poor test captain,so no arguing that

ok fair enough he won the WT20 in 2007,he got kicked out in the first round in 2009,2010,2012.....How many captains have lasted so many failures?  was it justified for him to go on and on and on despute failures in that format-so now that is 2/3 formats where he was a failure.

Now coming to ODI cricket-Dhoni is a serviceable player in this format no doubt unlike the other 2 formats. I believe no one had a problem with him captaining in 2015 WC  as the captain of the defending champions.

I have said many times before I was a big fan of Dhoni the player till 2011(never rated his captaincy but thought he was a lucky mascot) .

Dhoni has cost us a lot more matches than he has won in recent times......His finishing comes in games where any half decent player can do the same in easy situations....Can you remind me when was the last time Dhoni won a match for us from a position where the game was lost? the only 1 I can remember was that England game with partnership from Yuvi another guy who was over the hill at that point.

Dhoni the keeper is also over-rated, he is good when he keeps to spinners but bang average to pace bowlers.

He gets the hate because a)because of this cringe-worthy hype...I mean what kind of a narcissist you have to be to produce your own biopic  b) There are better alternatives C) He has brought in a lot of politics,favoritism into the game that has undone the hard work of the previous generation

he was shitty for both tests and t-20s , and good for odis....

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

+100