Cricketer Hardik Pandya Dating Esha Gupta

UrmiSinhaRay

18 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

He will ultimately be remembered for how much he scored on the field not what he scored off the field but safe to say his off the field scoring is winning so far 

trying to be a west indian will always attract some criticism 

It is so easy to score these Bollywood B and C grade actresses for any hyped up player. It works both ways: Players get P*** and actress gets her name on newspaper making her relevant or not. 

Exactly.
I have been telling this since the very beginning of the universe.
It is a mutually beneficial relationship
Both the cricketer and the actress gets way more limelight and relevance in Page 3 by pairing up together.
Please PM me the censored word

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

It is so easy to score these Bollywood B and C grade actresses for any hyped up player. It works both ways: Players get P*** and actress gets her name on newspaper making her relevant or not. 

Even the guy gets publicity as a stud which makes him popular.....specially when a guy is like hardik who has made a name but yet to prove himself.

Besides he loves the attention .

It is a win win for both.

Some times even if there is no fire...they let it hang around in the media.They milk the the media attention and then one day deny it saying , we are just friends.

Till you make it really big....all publicity that gets eyeballs is good for attention loving /seeking guys and girls.

Edited by beetle

Even the guy gets publicity as a stud which makes him popular.....specially when a guy is like hardik who has made a name but yet to prove himself.
Besides he loves the attention .
It is a win win for both.

Some times even if there is no fire...they let it hang around in the media.They milk the the media attention and then one day deny it saying , we are just friends.
Till you make it really big....all publicity that gets eyeballs is good for attention loving /seeking guys and girls.
Wrong.
Mostly people dislike the cricketers who indulge in so much dating-vating.
I routinely see this type of cricketer dating Bollywood chicks articles filled with people asking the players to drop the girl and concentrate on their game.
And Hardik is particularly hated because he can't back up him scoring sexy girls off field with on field performance.
At this point , the only admirers of these off field acts are junior cricketers LMAO

what about risabh pant ? :p:
next in line after hardik 
Rishabh Pant hasn't been linked with anybody yet as far as I know.
Apart from a rebound PR where Saif Ali Khan's debutante daughter Sara was rumoured to have a crush on him