Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?

Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Virat Kohli vs Lokesh Rahul - which camp are you in?

53 minutes ago, Lannister said:

No one is disputing Kohli here as a batsman. It is due to the decisions he is making as a captain, which is against the the spirit of Indian Cricket and it's fans. It's downright cheap and disrespectful. 

As for KLR goes, you need to rewatch his clips again and see why he's considered as the next big player. If you cannot find something special in this guy, you need to reconsider if you really are a Cricket fan.  

I'm a huge fan of Rahul but projecting him better than Kohli.thats my problem he has not achieved 10% of kohli .l have been following Rahul's carrier since he was in 19 squad .when he had low back lift stance .

2 hours ago, VT87 said:

I have never seen any player criticized on the behalf of one series . When GOAT rahul failed in sa their fan ..... but  but kohli also failedin eng.when greatest HTB Pujara failed in overseas their fan ..... but kohli failed in England  .   My unbiased opinion about this forum   Is full ofregional biased people.bande ke 56 international hundreds hai yet he termed asFTB                  

Kohli is criticized more for his ODI/T20 captaincy, team selection and Bunty links than cricket abilities on this forum.

And he didn't just fail in England. He has failed on every rank turner we have played on (2 each vs Eng 2012, SA 2015, Aus 2017). Also his record in WC and CT KOs is shocking...56 100s isn't going to impress many because many of those were cheap runs. Unless he proves otherwise next year most of us will pick Dhawan over him in a jiffy as our best ODI bat. You have a problem with the Rahul fanbase but the Kohli fanbase here regularly puts down SRT, Lara, Viv and even makes racist remarks (monkey, nigger, kala kutta...) at someone like Viv. So no need to judge others when Kohli fanbase on ICF itself is so vulgar. 

Edited by Gollum
spelling
3 hours ago, VT87 said:

I'm a huge fan of Rahul but projecting him better than Kohli.thats my problem he has not achieved 10% of kohli .l have been following Rahul's carrier since he was in 19 squad .when he had low back lift stance .

You need to reread it again. All they are saying is his stroke making is more pleasing to watch and potentially, he has higher ceiling than Kohli. 

On 6/11/2018 at 11:29 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

What is wrong with all of you ? To sumup what people are trying to convey is Rahul is a far better batsman than Kohli and that Kohli is jealous of him hence keeps Rahul out of squad on purpose. Is this what you are trying to say ?

Exactly word by word. You tell me any other reason to keep him out of the team, whereas freeloader like rahane,jadhav,pandey, Raina and Sharma got enough chances in various format.

What is wrong with all of you ? To sumup what people are trying to convey is Rahul is a far better batsman than Kohli and that Kohli is jealous of him hence keeps Rahul out of squad on purpose. Is this what you are trying to say ?

Exactly.. and second most important reason is that Kohli is jealous of KLR’s beard...
Just now, raki05 said:

Doesn't matter which camp we r in, seems Indian commies, experts and management all have some serious issue with Rahul or they find others more deserving. Chewtia Deep dasgupta has opted out Rahul and got in Pandey and Raina in his playing 11 for first T20 today.

Saw that on Crapinfo. Felt like punching his face when he said I'd stick with Pandey as we have invested a lot in him. Another buffoon said we can hardly separate Rahul and Raina based on current form. Bc kahaan se aate hain yeh log.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Doesn't matter which camp we r in, seems Indian commies, experts and management all have some serious issue with Rahul or they find others more deserving. Chewtia Deep dasgupta has opted out Rahul and got in Pandey and Raina in his playing 11 for first T20 today.

Any links to it? In the match preview, they have actually included him at #3 ahead of Kohli. 

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

How can his thinking be so clouded that he can't see the batting class of KL? Is Dasgupta high on weed?

Not just the class of Rahul, but also how poor a T20 player Pandey is.

It's like 2 extremes. No way Rahul not find a place in the team based on his ability/form. No way Pandey find a place in the team on his ability/form. And to see someone suggest both these events happen in the same match is just mind boggling.