Very odd innings – Hussain on Dhoni’s 37

SK_IH

23 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Just to quote Naseer again, "It didn’t cost India the game – I don’t think he’d have got them over the line anyway". :hysterical:

No wonder you are salty. You should read some of his articles before coming up with that conclusion. 

before concluding you should check his stand during kp-strauss fiasco :phehe:

he is ECB agent just like how our commies work

4 minutes ago, velu said:

before concluding you should check his stand during kp-strauss fiasco :phehe:

he is ECB agent just like how our commies work

I am talking about criticizing the on-field performance. Here you go spouting gibberish as usual. 

KP deserved the treatment he got. 

10 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I am talking about criticizing the on-field performance. Here you go spouting gibberish as usual. 

KP deserved the treatment he got. 

38 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I wonder what's up with that filthy beard looks. Does he want to portray that Indian cricket is his baap ki property and that he will do whatever he wants. 

and you include  players beard in on-field performance discussions :rotfl: 

and you have the audacity to call others as gibberish :rotfl:

11 minutes ago, Shunya said:

chalo atleast he gave chance to haterz to do a fapfest... they get very few moments like these nowadays with fewer India losses

Very few moments? Andha hai kya? dhoni's whole t20 international career is a fapfest then, his entire test career as captain is a fapfest too and his odi career for the last 5 years has been a fapfest too chamche. It is the dhoni chamchas who get very few moments to rejoice, IPL time to be very specific, they go into hiding as soon as international cricket (real cricket) starts

Edited by kira
8 minutes ago, kira said:

Very few moments? Andha hai kya? dhoni's whole t20 international career is a fapfest then, his entire test career as captain is a fapfest too and his odi career for the last 5 years has been a fapfest too chamche. It is the dhoni chamchas who get very few moments to rejoice, IPL time to be very specific, they go into hiding as soon as international cricket (real cricket) starts

looks like dhoni's last innings troubled you a lot :phehe:

18 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

A very telling graph

us0l3pm0y9a11.png

This warrants a omission straightway,though we all knew it but this graph just buttresses the point

I don't see how he can improve it now,one glaring miss in his batting is "sweep" shot,no wonder leggies and left armers feel comfortable against him

1 hour ago, kira said:

aa gaya frustrated CKT ka leader bahar...lol... keep praying that Dhoni and India continue to lose so that you get more opportunities to write your crap... wish you more frustration and negativity...  its just a sport for us where we win some and lose some and we dont get worked up so much and all frustrated after every loss... learn something and be cool like Dhoni :cool:

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Now I can understand why Dhoni does this showbaazi of field settings, advising bowlers etc on the field... Just to project himself as de facto captain... Else there’s nothing else to hang on to his place in the team...

then why  kohli is there for us in the field ? :p:

2 hours ago, ThePhenomenal1 said:

Compare his reactions to csk/rps losing and india losing games, its night and day. He's done it all in int cricket and appears to feel indifferent. Time for him to give hungry guys the chance now while we still have a year till wc 2019.

You mean only csk right. He was like this when playing for rps as well. Never showed any determination. Never even clapped when his teammates did well. @maniac can provide you the perfect meme. And don't forget that whole fiasco of sakshi wearing csk kit and posting picture on Instagram when her husband is playing for RPS.