Bangar's defence in regds to dhoni's batting last game in PC

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

But why the situation went to that extent at first place. When Dhoni came in and Raina was there the RRR was aroun 8 and by the time he left it was 27 so what was his contribution. There is no way this old man shall be defended , he shall be kicked out if india wants to have any chance in WC 19 even then we will loose but won't feel humiliated.

nobody is defending him apart from team mngmt n ex indian cricketers 

This has been going on for a very long time,how many memorable knocks does Dhoni have in the past 3-4 years for India?,I believe even  Jhadav would have had more impactful innings despite being in and out of the team.

The solution was that we cant drop Dhoni so he will play higher up the order with more "freedom" but what do we know he is again back to the position where 90% of the time he can get away saying he had too much to do(the last knock was so pathetic that even this mostly foolproof insurance plan failed for him).

It just leads one to wonder,is he afraid to come up the order knowing that it will be the last cast of the die for him and he would be exposed?And to add to this mess is Raina's selection which is its own topic.

26 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Bangar "Lot of spots still open in the middle order. We have a very good bench strength - Rayudu, Rahane and Pandey" :facepalm: 

Bangar coincidentally naming those ones who are equivalent to his talent and skill which he used to showcase in his good old days

It doesn't matter how thick-skinned you are but all this criticism has to hurt and make you question your decision to hang around.

Dhoni is aware of his physical and technical limitations as a batsman, sees what some of the younger wkt keepers have done at other levels, and knows Kohli's stubborness is keeping him away from hanging up his gloves and collecting his pension cheques. He wasn't willing to provide the same defense to other senior players who went through similar passage under his own captaincy.

He may still occasionally play blinders as batsman but he isn't half the batsman he used to be 10 years ago and for a country brimming with so much talent, this selfish behavior really riles me up.

What still draws him to international cricket? He will be treated as cricket god by casual Indian fans for next 50 years regardless of what happens from now until he retires. IPL will provide him with his cricket fix and his next 7 generations don't have to earn a dime. He can pretty much have any position in BCCI or CSK's management.

I had so much mad love and respect for him but can't stand the sight of him in India's blue uniform anymore.

Edited by GolGappe
58 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sab ke sab bike hue hai. Imagine the response if someone had tried this **** even as recent as late 2000s !!! In our worst era when Mongia-Prabhakar played weird match losing knocks against WI, they were banned from the tournament and an investigation committee headed by retired CJI Chandrachud was set up. That happened during Azhar's reign FGS.

I remember Dada being out of touch in that 2005 ODI series against Pakistan, he was completely out of sorts. He didn't deliberately screw up like Dhoni here, but his intent wasn't delivering results. The onslaught he faced from news channels, my God these current players have seen nothing. There was a daily programme, once in the morning and then evening where news anchors from various outlets would be in a race to make fun of Dada......even if there were no match that day. That match ka mujrim show which featured Bedi, Abbas and Kirmani was savage. Bedi tore apart Dada every single day and audience laughed, cheered and clapped, Kirmani was more gentle (but firm) while Zaheer Abbas would try to defend the struggling southpaw without much success. Look at channels today, even genuine criticism is censored it seems...max to max they may sugercoat and try to find a positive/justification/spin for continuous letdowns. Who says we are no more milestone driven? It seems to me that at least experts, news channels and social media are more milestone driven now than 20 years back. Tab bahut gaaliyan barasti thi, aaj kal 200 runs se haare toh yahi dhoondh nikalenge ki bhai kisne apna 4000 runs/150 wickets/75 catches/100k likes/250k followers/10k retweets/30 girlfriends mark cross kiya aur poore show mein usi kaa jashn manayenge.....saale bhadve !!!! Shameless sellouts and Indian public ko jitna gaali de utna kam. Next time Dhoni sets foot in Chinnaswamy sab daud chalenge stadium mein Dhoni, Dhoni, Finisher Cool karne, and those cringe inducing placards and slogans :puke:

I am not advocating hyper reactions and insults thrown at players, all I want is for questions to be asked and players/coaches being held to account. Sky Sports team does that succinctly, without going overboard. Dare I say even Pakistani and Bangladeshi experts/commentators have shown more spine to question the under-performing superstars of their teams, we are worst in that regard.

Amazing Post.

Indian Cricket will end up like Indian Hockey sooner of later: Incompetency, politics and Corruption. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Sab ke sab bike hue hai. Imagine the response if someone had tried this **** even as recent as late 2000s !!! In our worst era when Mongia-Prabhakar played weird match losing knocks against WI, they were banned from the tournament and an investigation committee headed by retired CJI Chandrachud was set up. That happened during Azhar's reign FGS.

I remember Dada being out of touch in that 2005 ODI series against Pakistan, he was completely out of sorts. He didn't deliberately screw up like Dhoni here, but his intent wasn't delivering results. The onslaught he faced from news channels, my God these current players have seen nothing. There was a daily programme, once in the morning and then evening where news anchors from various outlets would be in a race to make fun of Dada......even if there were no match that day. That match ka mujrim show which featured Bedi, Abbas and Kirmani was savage. Bedi tore apart Dada every single day and audience laughed, cheered and clapped, Kirmani was more gentle (but firm) while Zaheer Abbas would try to defend the struggling southpaw without much success. Look at channels today, even genuine criticism is censored it seems...max to max they may sugercoat and try to find a positive/justification/spin for continuous letdowns. Who says we are no more milestone driven? It seems to me that at least experts, news channels and social media are more milestone driven now than 20 years back. Tab bahut gaaliyan barasti thi, aaj kal 200 runs se haare toh yahi dhoondh nikalenge ki bhai kisne apna 4000 runs/150 wickets/75 catches/100k likes/250k followers/10k retweets/30 girlfriends mark cross kiya aur poore show mein usi kaa jashn manayenge.....saale bhadve !!!! Shameless sellouts and Indian public ko jitna gaali de utna kam. Next time Dhoni sets foot in Chinnaswamy sab daud chalenge stadium mein Dhoni, Dhoni, Finisher Cool karne, and those cringe inducing placards and slogans :puke:

I am not advocating hyper reactions and insults thrown at players, all I want is for questions to be asked and players/coaches being held to account. Sky Sports team does that succinctly, without going overboard. Dare I say even Pakistani and Bangladeshi experts/commentators have shown more spine to question the under-performing superstars of their teams, we are worst in that regard.

global.baba gives you a lot of blessings for this post :hatsoff:

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hain defending , kaha ????

Dhoni is a better batsman then raina isnt a defence , its reality. 

About the 1st post u quoted, Unacceptable padha nhin kya?

If the below is not passively dhoni then what is it? 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its difficult with few wkts left but shuting the shop is not acceptable 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hain defending , kaha ????

Dhoni is a better batsman then raina isnt a defence , its reality. 

About the 1st post u quoted, Unacceptable padha nhin kya?

Who played a better innings last game apples to apples,Raina or Dhoni?

Raina came at 60 odd for 3,got out trying to slog,even got a couple of lives trying to slog. Yes he was incapable and looked mediocre.He started when the RRR was 6+ and when he left it was just about 8.

Dhoni came with a rrr of below 8 and shut shop till the rrr got to 20+ runs an over.And Dhoni is supposed to be our big hitting finisher.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Who played a better innings last game apples to apples,Raina or Dhoni?

Even raina played better then rohit yesterday, doesnt make him a better batsman then rohit

Raina came at 60 odd for 3,got out trying to slog,even got a couple of lives trying to slog. Yes he was incapable and looked mediocre.He started when the RRR was 6+ and when he left it was just about 8.

Dhoni came with a rrr of below 8 and shut shop till the rrr got to 20+ runs an over.And Dhoni is supposed to be our big hitting finisher.

Baba with A dot(under the disguise actual Maniac)  read what m writing

M not giving a logic m questioning team mngmts answer of dhoni having less partners

Ankitsharma global.baba wishes he had disciples like you. impressed by your swami bhakti.

Highlighted below when DHoni came to the crease.

Fall of wickets: 1-49 (RG Sharma, 8.2 ov), 2-57 (S Dhawan, 9.6 ov), 3-60 (KL Rahul, 10.5 ov), 4-140 (V Kohli, 26.6 ov), 5-154 (SK Raina, 31.1 ov), 6-191 (HH Pandya, 38.6 ov), 7-192 (UT Yadav, 39.3 ov), 8-215 (MS Dhoni, 46.1 ov), 9-217 (S Kaul, 46.4 ov), 10-236 (YS Chahal, 49.6 ov)

Was it 125 off 10 when Dhoni came in?

Baba.Maniac- i was answering to this Post

2 hours ago, kosingh said:

OK Plan A failed, and plan B failed. You are now in the 40th over with about 125 needed off the last 10- very tough but not impossible in this day and age. Your number 6 is at the crease. What is your plan C? 

Tuk Tuk for last 10 overs. 

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Ankitsharma global.baba wishes he had disciples like you. impressed by your swami bhakti.

Highlighted below when DHoni came to the crease.

Fall of wickets: 1-49 (RG Sharma, 8.2 ov), 2-57 (S Dhawan, 9.6 ov), 3-60 (KL Rahul, 10.5 ov), 4-140 (V Kohli, 26.6 ov), 5-154 (SK Raina, 31.1 ov), 6-191 (HH Pandya, 38.6 ov), 7-192 (UT Yadav, 39.3 ov), 8-215 (MS Dhoni, 46.1 ov), 9-217 (S Kaul, 46.4 ov), 10-236 (YS Chahal, 49.6 ov)

Ankit.baba wishes u read above post before answering

Ankit.baba wishes u stop using fake ID

Ankit.baba wishes u stop using the line dnt forget the DOT