Can Ind still draw or win this series?

zen

Confidence Meter  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Can Ind still win or draw the series

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/2018 at 03:59 AM

Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

I just don't see it happening. When was the last time a team won 2 back to back tests in England? It has atleast been a decade since that has happened and this particular Indian team is certainly not capable of changing that trend. We can hope for a 2-2 draw at best.

More than a decade perhaps, IIRC Aus was the last team that won 3 tests in a row in 2001 before losing the fourth under Gilly?

After first test I was not certain. Now I am. HELL NO!!!

Just wait and watch the drama unfold. It is going to get from bad to worse to catastrophic. These poyzz are going to go back home with their ausses sore, red and inflammed like a baboon's butt! In fact, they may have to fly first class laying sideways on their flight from London. :laugh:

Edited by dandaroy
Just now, dandaroy said:

After first test I was not certain. Now I am. HELL NO!!!

Just wait and watch the drama unfold. It is going to get from bad to worse to catastrophic. These poyzz are going to go back home with their ausses sore, red and inflammed like a baboon's butt! In fact, they may have to fly first class laying sideways on their flight from London. :laugh:

I think they should take a boat, lifeboat to be precise, before they sneak in via Lakshadweep or Kerala.

13 hours ago, Lala said:

according to dreams of @vishalvirsingh India can still win 3-2 :cantstop:

Yes we can. 

India's no 1 bowler bumrah will be back in third test. 

If the ball seems little less our batsman will out class English batsman. 

My trust in the skills possessed by Rahul kohli Pujara Dhawan Rahane are still the same.

Just wait n watch. 

I truly believe that only root and cook are as good as kl Rahul Rahane Dhawan.. Other English batsman are one or two levels lower. 

Previous test we had just shammi only wicket taking good bowler. 

Ishant targets just to beat the batsman and that's why I am against him. He doesn't want to take wickets it seems. Otherwise he will let batsman play. 

Spinners flopped as pitch was made to negate them. 

Hold your horses. 

14 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What is our record in Trent Bridge?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Played 6, won 1 and lost 2 LINK

So a good record if you consider our overall record in Britain. 

In 2007 series our lone win came at Trent Bridge, Zaheer 9fer and jelly bean saga.

In 2011 we lost after taking a decent 1st innings lead, Dravid scored an exceptional 100 before Broad picked up a lucky hat-trick.

In 2014 it was a boring draw on an unresponsive pitch. Vijay scored 200 runs in that match, Binny played a match saving 70 on final day. 

Generally while our performances there look good, TB is Anderson's favorite hunting ground and Broad's home venue. This is the ground where Australia were rolled out for 60 3 years back :fear1:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Played 6, won 1 and lost 2 LINK

So a good record if you consider our overall record in Britain. 

In 2007 series our lone win came at Trent Bridge, Zaheer 9fer and jelly bean saga.

In 2011 we lost after taking a decent 1st innings lead, Dravid scored an exceptional 100 before Broad picked up a lucky hat-trick.

In 2014 it was a boring draw on an unresponsive pitch. Vijay scored 200 runs in that match, Binny played a match saving 70 on final day. 

Generally while our performances there look good, TB is Anderson's favorite hunting ground and Broad's home venue. This is the ground where Australia were rolled out for 60 3 years back :fear1:

Gaya fir yeh test bhi :giggle:

Our comeback starts at Trent Bridge :cheer:

Batsmen will fire as a unit and with Bumrah back English batters are in for some nasty surprise. I don't see how we will fail to win the 3rd test, Kohli will never give up and this team has serious character. We will deliver an all round performance and rattled Poms will lose their confidence.

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Our comeback starts at Trent Bridge :cheer:

Batsmen will fire as a unit and with Bumrah back English batters are in for some nasty surprise. I don't see how we will fail to win the 3rd test, Kohli will never give up and this team has serious character. We will deliver an all round performance and rattled Poms will lose their confidence.

Wakey wakey Gollum, time to get up, dream is over :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

I am an optimist. 

lol..gollum.

note this.

1, believe in what you want.

2, dont keep thinking possibilities or what could go wrong - take them when they come. 

you have the most worrisome posts in the forum, i would say you are a thinker. Optimism although is not just a simple act of faith still needs a degree of mental organization, which often eludes thinkers.