Sachin Tendulkar advises Virat Kohli to ‘never be satisfied’ with accomplishments

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Because as I said earlier, I don't follow Cricket of other countries much.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

See, a genuine casual fan would automatically go with Fizz, because that's the more well-known name - but you tried too hard to seem 'unaware' of BD cricket.  As I said, stop trying too hard.  

See, a genuine casual fan would automatically go with Fizz, because that's the more well-known name - but you tried too hard to seem 'unaware' of BD cricket.  As I said, stop trying too hard.  
Yeah I know about BD cricket a bit because I have relatives over there.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with what Sachin said. However what may work for one individual may not work for another .... At times, hunger (nor not being satisfied) can lead to just putting pressure on yourself which would negatively impact performance  .... At times, it is important to just focus on the moment and be satisfied, which signals confidence in your own ability

6 minutes ago, kira said:

Are you suggesting this urmisinha is actually brother prince_ from bangladesh:shock:

I honestly dont give af.  But agent urmi is definitely up to no good.:laugh:  And just because someone doesn't have ballls, doesn't automatically make them a girl.

Edited by sandeep

:elefant: Kohli plays for the team and wants to win games that's why he is never satified unlike sachin who plays for his 100s. he will sacrifise whole team for his milestones. He enjoyed his 100s despite losing to minnows like BD.

Credits to Dravid for teaching this guy a lesson by declaring at 194 :rofl: Bet he cried like a baby that day

Edited by Rasgulla
10 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:elefant: Kohli plays for the team and wants to win games that's why he is never satified unlike sachin who plays for his 100s. he will sacrifise whole team for his milestones. He enjoyed his 100s despite losing to minnows like BD.

Credits to Dravid for teaching this guy a lesson by declaring at 194 :rofl: Bet he cried like a baby that day

He mentioned in his book that they were always looking for a target of around 290-300 and the bowling didn’t turn up that day.

6 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He mentioned in his book that they were always looking for a target of around 290-300 and the bowling didn’t turn up that day.

:hysterical: No wonder he gave away those books for free not even hardcore chamchas like kira and lolva got it. Biggest crook in the Indian cricket takes credit for the all good things and Blames everyone and everything when things don't go his way. Now we know why he is a failure as a captain.:stupid:

Edited by Rasgulla