2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

Why can't we ever get selections right? I mean, two spinners in these damp and swinging conditions, like seriously? Our pace attack is Teeli Sharma, an over the hill Shami and part timer Pandya :facepalm:

In contrast, England have four proper fast bowlers.

Our batting will flop anyhow but this time we are going to struggle to bowl them out too.

I hope it keeps raining for the next three days.

was rahul's delivery unplayable.. i hope he has the talent that we presume he has. but its high time he started repaying the faith. maybe the constant choppings are having an effect on him. i hope mentally he is half as strong as kohli. else another failure here and there could be curtains fr his test career a la rohit sharma. 

just shows how lucky we were to have the fab four. if we had decent bowlers we would have steamrolled teams in that era...

33 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

How do you feel bro Kl out cheaply again what has happened to him?I wanted him to do well but he is failing constantly now which is sad.

Swing is one aspect he has failed largely, even in SL he used to frequently get bowled for inswinging deliveries but he still managed to score runs over there.  This is where coach and team management comes into picture but they are just too inept to help him out with this. All they can do is chop and change with the team.

Look it's not like he's the only player who is having trouble in these conditions, even a proven player like Rahane is looking very ordinary. 

19 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhawan while I understand has nothing to complain but he will say why did you drop me for these bozos.They are no better than me, I have chance to score fast while these guys have nothing.

Is it? May be you can highlight some of his fast 50 in last 2 series.....even a blind can say who is better equipped to play test out of these 3. You are complaining as if dhwan was dropped coz lot of icfers don't want him in test.

Just now, raki05 said:

Is it? May be you can highlight some of his fast 50 in last 2 series.....even a blind can say who is better equipped to play test out of these 3. You are complaining as if dhwan was dropped coz lot of icfers don't want him in test.

I am not complaining about Dhawan.But he has to feel aggreived, he is getting dropped after one test failure. Rahul has played 4 tests in row and still has not crossed double figures in any except one innings.He has a point.

7 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Swing is one aspect he has failed largely, even in SL he used to frequently get bowled for inswinging deliveries but he still managed to score runs over there.  This is where coach and team management comes into picture but they are just too inept to help him out with this. All they can do is chop and change with the team.

Look it's not like he's the only player who is having trouble in these conditions, even a proven player like Rahane is looking very ordinary. 

But these armchair expert has problem with Rahul who is comparative younger than everyone and has chance to improve. Surprise that these experts are still rooting for dhwan D chutiya who drop catches and laughs like he own the ground.