Kohli And Shastri Have This Special Vardhan Of Being Able To Get The Playing XI Wrong For Almost Every Game

Yep lot of ex players and twitteretis were shouting for Pujara and Kuldeep... they were right but u gotta pick acc to pitch and overhead conditions in England.

What I've noticed is most of these ex players aren't much knowledgeable.
They just choose some known player(s) and back them for their own agenda.
And most of the twitteratis don't understand the inside tactics - they just pick and choose some benched players with previous good stats and then clamber for them.
Even Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma Are getting support.
Kohli is not good tactically - nor I think he really trusts Rohit or Rahane so he runs to Dhoni and depends of social media to choose his players.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Irrespective of whether that player is needed or not. 

Tomorrow his wife will say "why fiddle around with these morons like rahane who look like they are just stepped out out of poverty, famine or worse even slavery..  I know some solid Pathan fast bowlers and 6 pack muscle lads, you put them in the team and they will play so well even tendulkar will cry".

And then... Based on anushka's advice our team for Australia tour - 

Varun dhawan
Arjun Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor
Virat kohli ©
Tiger shroff
Sushanth Singh Rajput (experienced keeper)
Salman khan
Amir khan
Shahrukh khan
Saif Ali khan
Akshay Kumar 

I rolled on the floor laughing on this

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Not really. Much better playing eleven selection than SA series.Dropping Dhawan for Pujara was the right move. Dropping Kuldeep for Umesh is a right move considering they failed to read the conditions properly before start of the match. It's very simple for us to say how can Kohli not select extra fast bowler here after watching Indian batting. For all we know Kuldeep can still be our trump card. 

Again I would emphasize, if we lose bowlers not batsmen are culprit. On this pitch no batsman can survive against Anderson, broad, woakes type bowlers. And Anderson is one of the finest swing bowlers. There is just no chance. Where we lose is our bowlers don't maintain the pressure on the opposition. They bowl well in patches allowing the opposition to get the edge in scoring.Ishant, Pandya, Shami,Umesh etc are no match to Anderson, broad and woakes, Curran in these conditions skillwise.

WTF? How are bowlers culprits when batsmen can't get to 110? Had they scored 220 here maybe you would have had a point. 

Of what I understand, A) Virat Kohli is a highly corrupt individual who has sold his soul off and the teams interest for his selfish reasons, B) Virat is a great cricketer, so definitely he will have cricketing brain. However, he has become so vain that he is just not ready to read and study the game anymore, as a captain. He is not spending time and neither is he reflecting on what has gone wrong in the past. This is sheer laziness and some sort of comfort zone knowing that nobody can touch him. I spend more time contemplating and understanding things when I go out to buy potatoes in the evening. This guy is living in the past, instead of being proactive. 

The future of the team and the next generation of Indian cricketers is dark. 

I think water is above our heads. Don't have any expectations from our top order moving forward. Also this team management seems to have developed the habit of consistently misreading pitches and conditions, have got the selection wrong almost every single match overseas. I think the only way out is to play all the bowlers in the XI :glasses: and use 5-6 of them depending on how the pitch (+atmosphere) behaves. On this deck we are going with only 2 quicks tomorrow :facepalm:and that will boomerang big time :hysterical:, chewtiyapa never goes unpunished and kal lagne wali hai.

Come Trent Bridge, I want to see the following players as sure starters: Shami, Umesh, Ishant, Ashwin, Jadeja, Kuldeep, Thakur. I am going with the assumption that Bumrah is unfit, fit hai toh use Thakur ke jagah khila do. Remaining 4 in the XI select as per form..should include Pant (wk) and Kohli (c).....2 vacancies remain. I can guarantee that the extra bowlers that play will do better with the bat than the useless top 3 we have. Kohli should select 5 out of these 7 as spearheads (depending on conditions) and then slot in the remaining 2 as openers. At least we will emerge triumphant in 1 of the 3 disciplines, even our catching may improve so that makes it 2 :dance:. 

P.S: I never thought I would make such a stupid post in my life BC haalaat hi aise hai... saare Indian players aur coaches milke humari g@nd mein :flame:daal rahe hain. If we lose this series by a margin of 3 or more tests, 0-8 se bhi zor ka sadma lagega. 

Edited by Gollum

Of what I understand, A) Virat Kohli is a highly corrupt individual who has sold his soul off and the teams interest for his selfish reasons, B) Virat is a great cricketer, so definitely he will have cricketing brain. However, he has become so vain that he is just not ready to read and study the game anymore, as a captain. He is not spending time and neither is he reflecting on what has gone wrong in the past. This is sheer laziness and some sort of comfort zone knowing that nobody can touch him. I spend more time contemplating and understanding things when I go out to buy potatoes in the evening. This guy is living in the past, instead of being proactive. 
The future of the team and the next generation of Indian cricketers is dark. 

Kohli is not someone with a cricketing brain and tactical aptitude.
Nor he is a good talent hunter like Gambhir or Dada.
He just likes the power associated being the captain of Team India.

And given the environment, let's not scramble for Pant/Shaw/Gill/Nagarkoti/Vihari/Bawne/Agarwal/Abhishek Sharma/Who the f*ck named here as a Team India prospect.
Kyunki jo hi Lanka mein jaata hai wohin Ram banta hai
In the lower level, each of them is motivated to work hard because the competition is intense.
I also believe the A team headed by Dravid has a much more conducive to optimum performance level than the current Senior Team India , which is a glorified platform for Bollywood mongers to earn money.
Bring these kids into the Main Team, and they'll too stop practicing and start modelling instead.
Already their instas full of pics that can give the likes of Ishan Khatter and other male star kids a run for their money.
So...... Let's not keep our hope up.
Also I don't think Kohli's ouster will actually lead to improvement of scenario.
The Bunty virus has crept in fully into the BCCI. So beware from more future nonsense!!!

7 hours ago, asterix said:

hysterical.gif these people are sad because an idiot of a bowler like Yaddu dropped...

I tell you a Yaddu would’ve shat his Nagpuri crap all over Lords pitch...

What sort of expectations you guys have from a proven idiot bowler?

When was the last time that idiot has taken a fiver?

All will keep quite when kuldeep humiliates eng tomorrow.