If not Kohli , who should be test captain?

beetle

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dabba gol hai 

I like ashwin as captain but he to has a liking for being unpredictable ......

Rahane was the other option but he has come crashing down so disappointing to watch him fall this way.He looks mentally shot and fails when he need him in crucial chases (second innings).

Just now, Switchblade said:

Rahane was the other option but he has come crashing down so disappointing to watch him fall this way.He looks mentally shot and fails when he need him in crucial chases (second innings).

Rahane 1st needs to have a fix place, in subcontinent he himself is under most doubt 

Then the guy lacks personality of a captain i feel 

2 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Kohli is also a big star bhai ussey zyada bada hoga star wo and they are all about Virushka brand.As a fan at times I feel upset brand value ki importance kab se agai nahi pata.

No one said he isn't in first place. Listen all these celebs are about BRAND. They get paid for Insta posts, Twitter this and that.

If i was in his place i would have waited atleast till 33 or 34 to get married. Female following will be down by a bit :dance: Nothing wrong about it but its easy for us to say because we are not making any money hence we prioritize cricket ahead of all that. Its about about social media yaar.