England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

How are you so optimistic about current Indian team batting when you have bunch of batsmen whose overseas average in non asian, non minnow countries is in teens or mid 20s? There has to be some logic in your optimism.

Nice question- INdian batsman are technically superior batsman as they are coming out of millions of indians and have been picked ahead of some seriously good batsman- these batsman and all kind of batsmen need some time to settle down to conditions , pitch conditions and after that they would out class the english batsman ...i l tell you in a simpler way....

A sports player is built out of regular practice, what i mean to say is u will become a better player than me if u practice longer and harder. i beleive indian batsman have put in more practice just that they have not yet got settled in english conditions have not yet got enough practice.

for fast bowler physique, fitness also play a bigger role, i mean a fitter stronger taller bowler could be a better bowler than one who practices a lot.

when I bat and i get out , i see another guy hitting a 50, difference is he is in form , he is in practice and i am not.

so i wanna say technically indian batsman are superior all round quality of batting( again pace seem swing spin) and just a little settling to conditions is required , pitches and the clever tricks of big seam that anderson and broad and stokes may have.

Root and cook are of the standards than rahane and kl rahul possess, i truly believe rohit is also good but in tests , his defence is a bit suspect and he does not have that confidence in tests. 

Just watch the batting SKILLS......

straight shots, hook shots ,defence, playing spinners etc..

Do you think english batsman are better than dhawan ,rahane,kohli..just that seam conditions are making anderson turn into a monster otherwise he is a under 136K trundler..

i trust the Skills and i am a born optimist as I have opened for my corporate team and club team, in cricket if you have a fair technique and you are ready to fight it out , you will remain in the middle and till you are in the middle you will score the runs....

Did I answer your question satisfactorily?