England vs India, 5th Test, 7th-11th Sept - The Oval

Austin 3:!6

5th test winner - ICF Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Oval test?

1 minute ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

:| What batsmen? They are all gone now...

Have you never seen bowlers bat it out in the middle? .... After day 4, if I am still following the game, it is because I want to see Ind play well w/o worrying about the result .... playing well, normally and positively is all what I am cheering for :cheer5:

You appear to be following the game w/ result in mind and disappointed because of your expectations .... people know in last session wkts can fall. And wkts can fall in pairs in tests 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Have you never seen bowlers bat it out in the middle? .... After day 4, if I am still following the game, it is because I want to see Ind play well w/o worrying about the result .... playing well, normally and positively is all what I am cheering for :cheer5:

You appear to be following the game w/ result in mind and disappointed because of your expectations .... people know in last session wkts can fall. And wkts can fall in pairs in tests 

Ok... Good for you :)

but next time anyone ends a comment with an ":p" then it is safe to assume that it's just a joke or light hearted banter.. ok?