List the diamonds re-cut by MS Dhoni !!!

velu

Just now, Global.Baba said:

I am not smart. Wise maybe. You are the intelligent guy who knows about techniques so picking your brain. Aap to bura mangaye

yea its not tough understand, concentrate as much as u do in typing dnt forget the dot.....pata chal jayega

U see rohit sharma, even he has made slight adjusment to face left armers better 

Player keep making adjusment, naya naya dekhna shuru kia hai cricket koi baat nhin

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea its not tough understand, concentrate as much as u do in typing dnt forget the dot.....pata chal jayega

U see rohit sharma, even he has made slight adjusment to face left armers better 

Player keep making adjusment, naya naya dekhna shuru kia hai cricket koi baat nhin

Haan bhai you are the expert who thinks Dhoni has reinvented himself eve after in the very same IPL he played typical Dadu innings except 1 or 2 and you were singing his bhajans. Clearly the expert 

Haan bhai you are the expert who thinks Dhoni has reinvented himself eve after in the very same IPL he played typical Dadu innings except 1 or 2 and you were singing his bhajans. Clearly the expert 

but he did play well in IPL so why shud i say he didnt

he failed afterwards coz he was not doing the thing that worked for him in IPL, bat freely 

when he takes to much pressure on himself  he fails be it ipl or international cricket 

Kitna mushkil hai ye samjhna 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

but he did play well in IPL so why shud i say he didnt

he failed afterwards coz he was not doing the thing that worked for him in IPL, bat freely 

when he takes to much pressure on himself  he fails be it ipl or international cricket 

Kitna mushkil hai ye samjhna 

Arrey expert mamu, even in that very same IPL he played his typical screw up innings. As I said 1-2 innings didn’t show me any change. He has had mixed bag games every season.

Dhoni is not a technique or a trigger movement player, he is a hand eye coordination player and since he is old+5 extra years it has gone down.

Koi reinvention nahi hai. If he gets that Afg trundler bowling to him, he will hit him helicopter shots all day but he just isn’t good enough.

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

Arrey expert mamu, even in that very same IPL he played his typical screw up innings. As I said 1-2 innings didn’t show me any change. He has had mixed bag games every season.

how on earth is 400+ runs mixed bag season, gadhe ho kya

previosu many were mixed not this one

Dhoni is not a technique or a trigger movement player, he is a hand eye coordination player and since he is old+5 extra years it has gone down.

Every players has technique even fcking mcgrath had technique , u make changes to adjust ur weakness

his changes were made to be quick on ball and why dnt u even get some reserach to his struggle has been recently against spin not pace 

so that tweek was done pace bowling, if he has to work against spin he ll hve to figgure out a method

Koi reinvention nahi hai. If he gets that Afg trundler bowling to him, he will hit him helicopter shots all day but he just isn’t good enough.

stop equating change to success

Change hua hai matalb successful ho zaruri nhin

are u fcking duffer how many times do i hve to tell u the same line

a change doesnt guarntee u success, again ur asking me same crap

Ishant sharma changed his action didnt his bowling went down

ru saying player who had hand eye had no technique :hysterical:

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how on earth is 400+ runs mixed bag season, gadhe ho kya

previosu many were mixed not this one

Every players has technique even fcking mcgrath had technique , u make changes to adjust ur weakness

his changes were made to be quick on ball and why dnt u even get some reserach to his struggle has been recently against spin not pace 

so that tweek was done pace bowling, if he has to work against spin he ll hve to figgure out a method

stop equating change to success

Change hua hai matalb successful ho zaruri nhin

are u fcking duffer how many times do i hve to tell u the same line

a change doesnt guarntee u success, again ur asking me same crap

Ishant sharma changed his action didnt his bowling went down

ru saying player who had hand eye had no technique :hysterical:

Abbey dhakkan, Dhoni played cameo knocks in IPL before too, last year when he took on Bhuvi etc,this year go and check IcF threads where he has screwed his team with slow innings here and there.

There is nothing in Dhoni’s batting that shows technique change, if you are saying they are subtle trigger movements or whatever the fk they are so subtle that there is no improvement in his abilities.

anyway the joke is on you because you were hyping it like some second coming of Viv Richards when the fact is he still sucks as before

Abbey dhakkan, Dhoni played cameo knocks in IPL before too, last year when he took on Bhuvi etc,this year go and check IcF threads where he has screwed his team with slow innings here and there.

There is nothing in Dhoni’s batting that shows technique change, if you are saying they are subtle trigger movements or whatever the fk they are so subtle that there is no improvement in his abilities.

anyway the joke is on you because you were hyping it like some second coming of Viv Richards when the fact is he still sucks as before

Stick to Rohit and Ailiaaa BOT. :giggle: 

So u saying changes can make u better only

hve u seen yuvraj singh bat after his change

no u wnt have , kabhi cricket dekha nhin

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So u saying changes can make u better only

hve u seen yuvraj singh bat after his change

no u wnt have , kabhi cricket dekha nhin

Plate mat badal. Yes technique adjustments may or may not have impact on performance, however the joke is on the hype that Dhoni has become this beast after these adjustments, showing his stats and video analysis.

The fact remains whatever he does, his skills have declined and he still sucks.

It is the hype people are making fun of but sure ignore the obvious. Aaj thodey runs banaaye usne, Jaake uski analysis jar. humaare yahaan Viv Richards ka phir se Janam hua aaj

Edited by Global.Baba
2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Plate mat badal. Yes technique adjustments may or may not have impact on performance, however the joke is on the hype that Dhoni has become this beast after these adjustments, showing his stats and video analysis.

The fact remains whatever he does, his skills have declined and he still sucks.

slow clap 

As if we didnt knew 

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

It is the hype people are making fun of but sure ignore the obvious. Aaj thodey runs banaaye usne, Jaake uski analysis jar. humaare yahaan Viv Richards ka phir se Janam hua aaj

Ye Viv richards wala line to tu hi bola aur to koi bola nhin pe 

18 hours ago, velu said:

1) Rohit sharma - Slotted him as opener and the rest is history

2) Bumrah - Picked him for ODI who was there to play only in T20s

3) Kedhar Jadhav - Unearthed his bowling  potential 

4) Sachin 2007-2012 :biggrin:

etc etc 

Work in progress:-

1) Deepak Chahar - We are yet to see his all round skills 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24739665/how-dhoni-masterstroke-turned-kedar-jadhav-career-around

1122640_900x506.jpg&w=900&h=506&scale=cr

@Switchblade  :hail: 

Only diamonds Dhoni has recut are in his wife jewellery box .:p: