#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

6 hours ago, dandaroy said:

You lack basic comprehension about the power structure between an employer and a employee or between two employees. In your house, a maid is your employee. Go find a maid who is going to be comfortable you parading around naked or semi-naked inside the house. Otherwise, if you maid creates a fuss, learn to deal with it.

And you clearly lack knowledge of maids in India.My maid never had problem what I wear she just enter my room without knocking at door  .She also cooks food and if we say food is not tasty she has resignation in pocket.Moreover the lives of ladies of middle class women lives in maids.If because of you she quits then you have to find new one.Moreover maids work in 6-7 houses in neighborhood so if anything wrong is done to them then everybody knows about it as they do lot of talking.They are not as oppressed as your communist , feminist mind wants to portray

6 hours ago, dandaroy said:

In a mall, the guards, sales clerk, sweepers, do not work for the average mall goer. There is no employee-employer relationship between the two kinds. If someone is wearing skimpy clothes, that person is not in the power structure that affects the mall employee. However, if one sales clerk comes to work wearing skimpy clothes and other employees or his/her employer feels uncomfortable, then there is a problem because it is happening in THEIR work environment. This is not the same as an average mall goer and someone who works at the mall

In a mall a customer is in much more powerful position .Any complaint from customer can ruin the career of salesman

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

And you clearly lack knowledge of maids in India.My maid never had problem what I wear she just enter my room without knocking at door  .She also cooks food and if we say food is not tasty she has resignation in pocket.Moreover the lives of ladies of middle class women lives in maids.If because of you she quits then you have to find new one.Moreover maids work in 6-7 houses in neighborhood so if anything wrong is done to them then everybody knows about it as they do lot of talking.They are not as oppressed as your communist , feminist mind wants to portray

In a mall a customer is in much more powerful position .Any complaint from customer can ruin the career of salesman

Did you not learn punctuation in school?

On 10/20/2018 at 3:22 PM, Muloghonto said:

public place is any space that is regulated by the government. A workplace is an area regulated or managed by ONE entity- be it property management firm/single corporation/division of a government, etc. vastly different.

Malls are not owned by govt.

Edited by rkt.india