Congratulations Indians

cric_fan

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Okay old man. You don’t even watch Test cricket..so why are you even here? IPL not here yet?

You get to decide what I do? You know this is not Pakistan a top down society. Desis do whatever thay feel like doing. Ever heard of the term freedom of speech?

52 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

What bravado? Indian fans are already celebrating like you have won a WC. I thought I’d congratulate you guys in advance.

Oh poor you. You would do the same when we are losing. In fact your forum which "appears well mannered" went full MC BC when you won the CT

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Okay old man, chal, nikhal. It’s past your bedtime.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Tu rehnde

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Okay old man, calm down.

41 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Below the belt. We can do better than this. Let’s keep the dignity of ICF intact. 

See who started the slide.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I’d continue with Fakhar. SA fast bowlers are just too much to handle...for most.

He shouldn't open though.  Stupid Arthur wants to make a Warner out of him, but he'd better used for Pakistan at #5 or lower.  Proper batsmen should make up the top 4.  And Babar should bat at #4. 

OP needs to grow up and get a life. Do you not have any cousins you can get married to? :laugh:

This cousin marrying is the reason why you see so many shitty posts from op. He needs to go out of his household and marry a distant cousin. Definitely not first cousin.

Seems some folk can’t handle a bit of banter.
He shouldn't open though.  Stupid Arthur wants to make a Warner out of him, but he'd better used for Pakistan at #5 or lower.  Proper batsmen should make up the top 4.  And Babar should bat at #4. 

Why not? That is he’s primary role. Ok he is no Warner, but this is only he’s 3rd match. If he clicks, then great. There are no other options.

This cousin marrying is the reason why you see so many shitty posts from op. He needs to go out of his household and marry a distant cousin. Definitely not first cousin.

You are the one who butted in & stalking me with the ‘sick mind’ comments over a bit of banter. The above comment just goes to show that your brain is full of sh*t.
16 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Why not? That is he’s primary role. Ok he is no Warner, but this is only he’s 3rd match. If he clicks, then great. There are no other options.

Its about getting most value and contributions from the players you have.  Let's face it, Zaman is a walking wicket against the new ball.  Does India make Rohit open in test cricket?  He's one of the most effective ODI openers around.  

Zaman is what he is, you can't morph him into a better test batsman who can survive the new ball.  But a pakistan team that doesn't have that many batting resources, can still use him in the middle order.  By making him open you are just wasting him as a sacrificial lamb, hoping that once in a blue moon he manages to survive and score a few runs.  That's not how you build a proper test team.  

Edited by sandeep